Nails Inc TSV 15/8/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Depending on the colours I might go for this as their brushes are really good and the varnishes don’t chip off. However, if they have glitter ones in the sets then I’ll pass.

Apparently these according to DF with AD too 😊

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1723578572926.jpg
    FB_IMG_1723578572926.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 0

Attachments

• Nails Inc TSV 1.png
    Nails Inc TSV 1.png
    597 KB · Views: 0
  • Nails Inc TSV 2.png
    Nails Inc TSV 2.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Nails Inc TSV 3.png
    Nails Inc TSV 3.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Nails Inc TSV 4.png
    Nails Inc TSV 4.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Nails Inc TSV 5.png
    Nails Inc TSV 5.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
It looked like it to me 🤷‍♀️
Yea, but it has looked like this before on other sets. They do not always have the second drop colours listed or photographed on the listings. That may change or not, the list of colours was the same on both the one drop only and the subscribe and save pages. The second drop colours were not listed at all. Like I said, the listing has been removed now, so it maybe updated when it comes back on.

What about the second choice? Millies Mum has two pics on her post and the right hand photo is the second option Loopy Lou. 🙂
Thank you.
I do prefer the shades I like from the left selection but hadn’t followed that the right ones weren’t an AD so may have to watch the presentation now!!

However, two people above “lured” me onto the Nails Inc website too so now I’m slightly drowning! X

I just bought a set containing two polishes and some nail stickers for 6 quid!!!
Oh great thank you!!
You and Ani MADE me visit the Nails inc website!

Quite like the set you’ve brought as I think would one of my nieces..

There are some really good bigger sets in sale too, including some with bolder shades (my preference).

But you should also check out the “bestsellers” and “new in” sections; where I found lots of sets not marked as “sale” officially but at up to half price too!

There are two colour change trios at £10 though it’s prob bit of gimmick, I like the shades!

What I find bewildering with Nails Inc and have since they expanded range, is the number of different formulations..

There’s the original, gel ones, NailPure, Plant-powered and even found some vitamin C and aloe sets! 🤯

I’ve no idea if they’re all good or which to avoid etc?!

One niece of mine is vegan so know she’d appreciate the plant powered range but is it any good as nail Polish?!

Yea, but it has looked like this before on other sets. They do not always have the second drop colours listed or photographed on the listings. That may change or not, the list of colours was the same on both the one drop only and the subscribe and save pages. The second drop colours were not listed at all. Like I said, the listing has been removed now, so it maybe updated when it comes back on.
When it was live it listed the colours in the second drop and they were both the same. There was a pic too. Some of the colours I recognised so they are not new ones 👍

Latest posts

Back