In process...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dame Fondacox

Registered Shopper
I placed an order on 12/09 and it's still showing as in process, five days later. I have, of course paid for it, but no sign of any movement in terms of it being dispatched. So much for their 5-7 days delivery promise. I placed another order yesterday and that's showing the same status. I usually have a turnaround of three days between ordering and delivery.

Oh don't get me started on refunds - the rare occasion when I sent something back recently, it took them ages to reimburse me. I'll be sure to give appropriate feedback when they send me the Trust Pilot link.

I ordered two items during their warehouse update and both arrived within 5 days which surprised me. I was expecting their quoted 7-10 days so maybe it depends on what was ordered. 🤔

I placed an order on 12/09 and it's still showing as in process, five days later. I have, of course paid for it, but no sign of any movement in terms of it being dispatched. So much for their 5-7 days delivery promise. I placed another order yesterday and that's showing the same status. I usually have a turnaround of three days between ordering and delivery.
Is it a direct despatch item?

Yes, it said 5 to 7 days at for items ordered last week.

I ordered a diamonique tennis bracelet down from £75 to £34+, it was shipped last Thursday but no sign of delivery. Just said on email the courier would contact when it was due for delivery. Now Evri usually do update the day after it was despatched but nothing. So it is actually RM?

I have an idea I will be sending it back anyway as the reviews are up and down. Mostly about the catch not being good, it seems. I saw the demo live when I ordered.

Both my orders are still 'in process' six, and two days later.

@donna255 - I once tried to cancel an order in process and couldn't. CS told me I could refuse delivery and the courier would return it to them unopened. This saved me the faff and cost of having to return it myself. That was a while back, and things might have changed. You also have to be at home when the courier delivers.

I received this email earlier:

Dear Dame Fondacox

Thank you for your order for the Elizabeth Grant Torricelumn Absolute Eye Serum & Cream Duo (Order Number 1148706).

Unfortunately, due to some internal issues, there was a delay to the shipment of your order and will take a little longer than we originally told you.

Our dedicated and passionate teams are working around the clock to get your item to you as soon as possible and we would be so grateful if you could allow a few extra days for your item to be despatched, if it hasn't been already.

We understand that this maybe disappointing and we are sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause you. There is nothing further you need to do, should we have any further information about your order, we’ll be back in touch to let you know.

Thank you for your patience*,

Mike Warrington
Customer Care Manager

*A little bit presumptuous.

It's still showing as 'in process' and I've just received notification that the order I placed yesterday is on its way.

Latest posts

Back