Nails Inc TSV 13/12/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh my.......there's sparkly stuff in it!!:clapping:

Too many nail polishes and not enough digits......but my resolve will be weak no doubt!!

i very much likey, not the red/orangey cols, but the others look fab, hopefully not too expensive, this looks far better than the OPI TSV the other week, that was very disappointing and yawn material. Thanks Tabatha!!

Exactly what I thought Spooks, I'm don't like reds and those were the only colours I didn't take to. I'd wear all the others though. Might use my Xmas easy pay code!!

Looks a good kit with a nice variety and love the full sizes. However I can't let myself be tempted - I do have more than enough polishes already.

Depends on the price.
Lord! If I keep on buying I'm going to be busking in January!

These look really interesting with up to date colours & finishes ( pay attention OPI ).

I'm tempted - anyone any idea of what the price is yet?

There is now a little video promo showing on the QVC homepage. Its "amazing" wink, wink. (you'll know what I mean)

Any ideas on the price yet? hope Easy Pay is available.

There are also some new kits listed on QVC too, metallics and glitters - whoopedy doo - sparkle, sparkle, sparkle. Just what us ladies need at Christmas time - OPI let us down with more same old same old, yawn!! well done Nails Inc. Just easy pay now and I will be a very happy bunny ... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

If its not on easy pay Spooks you could always use the Xmas easy pay code? That's what I was going to do anyway.
X

If its not on easy pay Spooks you could always use the Xmas easy pay code? That's what I was going to do anyway.
X

Xmas Easy Pay Code ??? ooh I've not been told about or given one of those, intrigued now ...

I got the email but there was a post about it on here the other day. Can't remember what it is exactly off the top of my head, xmas11 or something.

Nails Inc Todays Special Value - Price £25.98 plus £3.95 P&P - item no. 227264

Nails Inc 8 Piece Get the Look Collection
Today's Special Value Price £25.98
QVC Price £31.50
Item Number 227264
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Eight-piece Nails Inc Get the Look Collection. Showcases six brand new shades designed specially for QVC, plus a rich new champagne shade and gold glitter polish. From festive berry and metallic green to bright coral, this collection has something for everyone. Give the gift of great-looking nails this season with Nails Inc.
Nails Inc nail polish is easy to apply, long lasting and chip resistant, and keeps a high-gloss shine day after day.

Contains:
1 x The Vaudeville (10ml) - overglaze topcoat with an iridescent teal green leaf. New and only available at QVC
1 x Harrington Road (10ml) - shimmer green. New and only available at QVC
1 x Gosfield Street (10ml) - blue. New and only available at QVC
1 x Arlington Street (10ml) - Berry. New and only available at QVC
1 x Tottenham Court Road (10ml) - bright coral. New and only available at QVC
1 x Pavillion Road (10ml) - purple. New and only available at QVC
1 x Old Park Lane (10ml) – metallic champagne
1 x Chelsea Embankment (10ml) - gold glitter

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.227264

There are only 2 colours I would wear so I'm going to have to pass on this one!

I've been hoping Nails Inc would sell Old Park Lane as a single bottle on their website but it seems to only be available in sets. If anybody bought the Heavy Metals set and is going for this TSV and doesn't need a second bottle of Old Park Lane, could I very cheeky and ask them to pm me please as I would be interested in buying it? Thanks :cheeky:

Couldn't resist!

They've smashed it as far as I am concerned. I was determined not to buy but as soon as I saw the price I had to have it.
I don't think they are really worth £11 each though.
I am curious though as to just how much discount the presenters get (I would have thought they'd have got the stuff for free??)
KH has been going on about saving money (has 2 kids yadda yadda in 1 breath) and then the next she'stalking about buying multiple of the TSV and also 3 pairs of EMU's yesterday!!

I was thinking that I would not be interested but I like some of the colours, so am tempted now, only about 2 I would not use.
maybe presents???

i love this set and have ordered one as there are three bottles that I love. But I so wish they would stop pushing everyone to buy loads of sets, Debbie Greenwood is on now saying you must buy lots of sets of this and split them up for pressies and whilst it is good value in comparison to individually, they should bear in mind that the postage makes it £30 none the same, and people are really struggling, their hard sell just bugs me sometimes. They also seem to forget that if you were buying things individually that you would buy 8 bottles of your choice not these same ones, I personally hate the tomato red colour so there is no way that I would pay £11 for that. I only really like 3 of them, the gold, overglaze and rose metallic, so really I am paying £30 for just those which isn't far off what they would cost anyway lol.

Mine's ordered. There's only really two I don't like, so they're going in a present. I've got similar to a couple but I'll see how close they are on. I thought it would be more expensive than that so I'm happy. :smile:

I ordered the TSV, via Quidco, at 12.30a.m., and it's showing as despatched already. :clapping:

Latest posts

Back