Nails Inc TSV 13/12/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love Old Park Lane ... the rose gold one. I wear a lot of rose hold as my engagement ring is rose gold and morganite. I've already bought the pink trio today so will try and get Old Park Lane on fleabay. I really prefer pinks, nudes or very dark burgundy/brown/black colours and don't really wear anything else.

I liked the colours but am not a nails inc fan.I'm surprised it didn't sell out though - think they were too???!!! It was a much better TSV compared to the OPI one!

I didn't end up going for the TSV in the end as there was more than half that I wouldn't wear and to be honest I don't know who I would give the hideous orange/red one too, had I given it away as a gift. I paid far more in the end (or rather gorgeous hubby did lol) and went for the Gorgeous Glitter trio - they were super super fab!!! and also the Metallic Pastels set of 4, oh and the Gold and Silver Crackles (umming and arring a bit today on that though, but my mum will loves these, if I decide otherwise). It was only the overglaze and the rose gold really out of the TSV that I would have kept I think. Very surprised it didn't sell out tho as it was good value and the magnetics didn't either, perhaps they had millions and millions in stock.

I went for nowt in the end!!

I liked 2 or 3 of the tsv,one or two of another set,1 from this and 1 from that...........would have cost a bliddy fortune to get the ones I did want!:sad:

Mind you,I have an awful lot of nail polishes already,probably about 40 lol,so hubby will be pleased!

I didn't go for it even though I loved the colours because I have hardly been able to touch the last 3 nail based TSVs I have bought (OPI, Leighton Denny, Nails Inc Metallics etc) so did'nt want to consign even more varnish to the box, never to be used. When my little one (currently one year) is older I may have time to do my nails more, but somehow I doubt it.

I didn't think they sold as many as they usually do. Nails inc usually sells out. I am pleased with myself because I managed to resist everything yesterday. :angel: Saw a few kits that I would have liked. Don't think my good intentions will last very long though what with a Leighton Denny TSV coming up and an elemis one. I was fed up of seen the magnetic set yesterday.

I surprised myself by not going for this, or the last Nails Inc TSV. I have so many bottles of it and many are similar to the colours in the TSV. I don't like glitter either, so thats two of them out for a start. Nails Inc seem to be really going for the nail art market at the moment, with shatter, magnetic etc. As I don't like that either, I have saved a bit of money lately!

Hi,

my TSV arrived today. The colours are lovely :)

However, one of the bottles was broken in the box - looked like a fault at the factory, so they have to go back.

Cheers,
Karen

Oh no!! and with QVC you either have to keep it and put up or return the whole blimin' lot. Can they send you a complete replacement as it didn't sell out after all and it came very quickly, even if you placed a whole new order and returned the other you'd presumably still receive it in time for christmas. What a bummer! :eek:( I only liked two colours, the rose gold and the overglaze, it would just be my luck that if this happened for me it would be one of those two.

Hiya,

thanks.

Yes, they all have to go back.

On the plus side, as they didnt sell out, I've been *told* the replacement should get here on the 22nd or before, but I can keep the others until the replacements arrive :) (along with the prepaid envelope)

It was the deep pink bottle which had broken - probably the colour I like least!

I have to say that the bright red is much nicer than I thought it would be, as is the green. The glittery gold isnt as smooth as they seemed to claim - deffo needs a topcoat.

Cheers,
Karen

Hi,

well, replacement arrived - pretty quick.

Unfortunately, one bottle was smashed in THIS one as well. This one was all over the box, and now on my carpet :(

Anyone idea what they do in such circumstances?

Have complained, and am going to be sent ANOTHER replacement, and promised a call back within 72 hours about the carpet.

Have to say, in both cases, the outer packaging wasnt damaged at all.

Cheers,
karen

god what a bummer Karen, and again!!!, was it the same colour as before that was smashed, as if a duff batch? The last TSV definitely had a batch of duff gold as loads of people like me complained online. I'd bought two sets but couldn't return either as they sold out big time and cause you have to return the whole lot not just the one with the problem.

I also had a small box come today with the three NI glorious glitters, thank goodness they survived the post as they were only packaged in a large knotted sandwich freezer bag!!! P*P for £3.45, what packing!!, I'd never get away with that on Ebay but then I'd never even contemplate it.

Hi,

well, replacement arrived - pretty quick.

Unfortunately, one bottle was smashed in THIS one as well. This one was all over the box, and now on my carpet :(

Anyone idea what they do in such circumstances?

Have complained, and am going to be sent ANOTHER replacement, and promised a call back within 72 hours about the carpet.

Have to say, in both cases, the outer packaging wasnt damaged at all.

Cheers,
karen

Oh my goodness Karen that is dreadful, hope you get it sorted out!

god what a bummer Karen, and again!!!, was it the same colour as before that was smashed, as if a duff batch? The last TSV definitely had a batch of duff gold as loads of people like me complained online. I'd bought two sets but couldn't return either as they sold out big time and cause you have to return the whole lot not just the one with the problem.

I also had a small box come today with the three NI glorious glitters, thank goodness they survived the post as they were only packaged in a large knotted sandwich freezer bag!!! P*P for £3.45, what packing!!, I'd never get away with that on Ebay but then I'd never even contemplate it.

I have some polishes coming so I will be making sure I take note as to how they were packaged, if they are knotted in a freezer bag I will have something to say to QVC about it. As you say you'd never contemplate doing that when selling on Ebay and nor would I!!

I got the Neon & Nude set and the three coloured crackles and both arrived in the knotted sandwich bag. They were left on the front steps and both cardboard boxes were soaked through so in a way I'm almost thankful for the artless plastic covering. The Christmas books for my MiL that amazon sent didn't fare so well, they're going back as they are completely wet.

Have to say the packing was horrendous and luckily they weren't damaged but having just painted my nails with Shepherds Market I am utterly thrilled. Super glittery and sparkly, going to see if I can buy another set to keep in the cupboard as they were limited editions so may not be about for long. Thoroughly recommend these particularly polishes ..

Hiya,

have eventually managed to get most of it off the carpet. My carpet is a dark pinky/purple colour which is fairly forgiving for spillls etc. Did have to snip a couple of the tufts off tho.

No, not the same bottle, but the one next to it. I would reckon its a known problem, or they wouldnt have been so keen to replace so quickly.

I do have better things to do than keep cleaning up after products sent to me by QVC however.

Be interesting to hear what they say when they ring.

Cheers,
Karen

Hi,

well, 72 hours elapsed and no phone call about my carpet.

So I rang them, and was told my case was being looked at "even as we speak" and that I would have a phone call from someone called Jackie within 15 mins.

So after another hour of waiting I rang them again. Apparently Jackie is now not answering her phone.

Gave up, went out.

Will claim thru Small Claims Court.

Did ring them to tell them this, but all I got was "so what do you want me to do?" from a Rebecca.

All very sad that they care so little.

Cheers,
karen

Latest posts

Back