Nails Inc TSV 13/12/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi,

well, 72 hours elapsed and no phone call about my carpet.

So I rang them, and was told my case was being looked at "even as we speak" and that I would have a phone call from someone called Jackie within 15 mins.

So after another hour of waiting I rang them again. Apparently Jackie is now not answering her phone.

Gave up, went out.

Will claim thru Small Claims Court.

Did ring them to tell them this, but all I got was "so what do you want me to do?" from a Rebecca.

All very sad that they care so little.

Cheers,
karen

Try emailing the CEO: [email protected]

You should send QVC a LETTER BEFORE ACTION setting out your loss, the damage caused including photographs and what you expect from QVC in terms of compensation and the timeframe you expect it in. Warn QVC that if they fail to respond and settle your claim within 14 days you will issue a claim online with your local county court. Send it Special Delivery.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Hiya,

I'll not do anything until the New Year - give me a chance to cool down - also for them to contact me (in the unlikely event).

I have saved the boxes from the broken deliveries, to prove that they werent damaged in the post.

Before yesterday I would probably have been happy with an apology and and a small credit to my account - now I'm cross enough to want my carpet cleaned professionally.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Cheers,
karen

Latest posts

Back