Nails Inc lies

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sparkles26

Registered Shopper
Heather stated you couldn't buy the Express polish remover pot ANYWHERE. All stores sold out.

Funny that coz I just bought two tubs off the Debenhams website. EBay have some too.

Also, how ugly are the leather polish effects?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heather stated you couldn't buy the Express polish remover pot ANYWHERE. All stores sold out.

Funny that coz I just bought two tubs off the Debenhams website. EBay have some too.

Also, how ugly are the leather polish effects?

To be fair I think they mean actual stores with NI nail bars, I was in one today and they are out of stock!

I don't like the leather effect but quite like the colour of the one in TSV, think with a topcoat over it it might be ok as topcoat would remove the leather effect.

It is a lovely colour. Mulberry are they calling it? As 'normal' finish it would be gorgeous. If it came with the skills like the black leather polish available elsewhere I might be tempted. Wonder why they omitted them?

I had nails with the leather effect years before Nails Inc brought out this "new" range. Simply paint your nails about half an hour before you go to bed so they are not fully dry and let your sheets do the rest.

It is a lovely colour. Mulberry are they calling it? As 'normal' finish it would be gorgeous. If it came with the skills like the black leather polish available elsewhere I might be tempted. Wonder why they omitted them?

I think when it is released in the stores in March it will have the skulls with it.

Loving the bold collection & the vintage rose! Must see what they've got on Ebay cheaper lol x

Have I missunderstood , but I am sure that heather just said if you go for the auto delivery , you dont know what colours will be in the May delivery ?

Have I missunderstood , but I am sure that heather just said if you go for the auto delivery , you dont know what colours will be in the May delivery ?

Yes because they are waiting to see the latest trends apparently and so are leaving development until the last minute :)

Yes because they are waiting to see the latest trends apparently and so are leaving development until the last minute :)

heather will make her mind up, in one breath she boasting they have access to whats hot in the coming months through the fashion houses she claims they work closely with , now as far as I understand it designers work at least 6 months in advance as far as colour & fabrics are concerned, so using that as a guide, they should have a colour & texture collection in mind , so I seriously wouldn't be tempted to use the auto delivery on this one , may end up with what basically equates to some recycled colours with new names

Maybe, yes. I have the last TSV and the blue in it looks a lot like a blue they were showing tonight in the midnight hour.

The leather effect won't stay on for more than 2 minutes because without a top coat Nails Inc polishes chip really easily. Nowhere near as long lasting as Leighton D.

The leather effect won't stay on for more than 2 minutes because without a top coat Nails Inc polishes chip really easily. Nowhere near as long lasting as Leighton D.

My winning combo is using perfect formula gel as a base coat, OPI or Nails Inc (usually OPI) as colour, then Seche Vite topcoat. It lasts and lasts. :)

I have the black leather effect and found it lasted a good five days without chipping. Others might have a different experience, of course. I find Leighton Denny polish wears away really fast on me.

I think when it is released in the stores in March it will have the skulls with it.
yes Sazza, you are right, I have just read from the BritishBeautyBlogger that the buff shade of the Leather Look shade withh be out in March with a gold skull and crossbones,

Anyone know if the March AD collection will be available as a set on its own later? I really like the colours in it but not the TSV ones so dont want to sign up to the AD.

Anyone know if the March AD collection will be available as a set on its own later? I really like the colours in it but not the TSV ones so dont want to sign up to the AD.

You could always order the AD option, send the first one back under DSR but still keep the auto delivery running to get the second one. I sent the last one they did on AD back and when I emailed to say I was cancelling the order they asked if I want to cancel the auto delivery as well or keep it running. Depends whether you want it enough to pay the return postage on the first drop.

yes Sazza, you are right, I have just read from the BritishBeautyBlogger that the buff shade of the Leather Look shade withh be out in March with a gold skull and crossbones,

The buff shade is the tan one which is already available with gold skulls. Heather said that the mulberry colour would be available in march for £12 which would indicate that there are no embellishments with it as the kits with the skulls are £19.

They won't decide on colours for the May one till after London Fashion week, they wait to see what the trends are on the catwalk then. They did same last year.

I have the black leather effect and found it lasted a good five days without chipping. Others might have a different experience, of course. I find Leighton Denny polish wears away really fast on me.

LD polish just peels right off my nails, I don't buy it anymore.

Sometimes it will, just depends if the AD sells out, people cancelling and whether they have made any extra.

The buff shade is the tan one which is already available with gold skulls. Heather said that the mulberry colour would be available in march for £12 which would indicate that there are no embellishments with it as the kits with the skulls are £19.

I think it will be £19 as I have seen photos online from press events of it box with the skulls etc....

if you have a "Very" account they have the sets with the skulls in - they have the nail varnish remover pot too and its £7 on its own :eek:)) I'd much rather spend £7 then near on £29 for the TSV to include it. The NI website had it too the other day.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back