Nails Inc lies

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Personally I don't like the leather look at all, it is matt which is a no go straight away for me and also it looks likes mine does when I've smudged it by touching it before its dry. lol

if you have a "Very" account they have the sets with the skulls in - they have the nail varnish remover pot too and its £7 on its own :eek:)) I'd much rather spend £7 then near on £29 for the TSV to include it. The NI website had it too the other day.

Not the red one though?

The ones Very are showing are a Black set and a Tan set for £19 each, with next day delivery advertised for £3.95.

Free delivery if you use Click and Collect, they deliver to a shop near to you and you pick it up. I always use this with Very and its always there the next day:happy:

heather will make her mind up, in one breath she boasting they have access to whats hot in the coming months through the fashion houses she claims they work closely with , now as far as I understand it designers work at least 6 months in advance as far as colour & fabrics are concerned, so using that as a guide, they should have a colour & texture collection in mind , so I seriously wouldn't be tempted to use the auto delivery on this one , may end up with what basically equates to some recycled colours with new names

That's a good point. They will already have had fashion shows for Summer 2013.

Free delivery if you use Click and Collect, they deliver to a shop near to you and you pick it up. I always use this with Very and its always there the next day:happy:

oooh yes thats true, I forgot about click and collect, sorry! Its cause I don't have a place near to me so I always pay the £3.95 NDD. And how much better is £3.95 than QVC's postage these days, which seems to be an average of £5.95 and takes near on a week to arrive. But I fully appreciate that you won't get the kits off Very like QVC offer, especially with Nails Inc.

Latest posts

Back