My fave beauty models

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The one i can't take too and gives me the creeps is Jo who does the LG shows. She has a really scary stare. For anyone who remembers the group sparks she has the same look as the keyboard player had, but not the Tash thankfully.

The one i can't take too and gives me the creeps is Jo who does the LG shows. She has a really scary stare. For anyone who remembers the group sparks she has the same look as the keyboard player had, but not the Tash thankfully.

I can't take to Jo either she always seems to be pouting just like Renee.
Lynn:happy:

Sparkes.jpgLike this

Dont know how any of them have got the cheek to show their fizogs on telly, ****** mingers.

Bitter? Me?

I think Tara is truly stunning, I'd love to look like that. strange tho isn't it how we all have different ideas of what is attractive. I personally simply cannot understand why people think Gwyneth Paltrow is beautiful, I really can't see anything special about her, please don't shoot me down in flames for saying this!!

I think Tara is gorgeous, very beautiful in a classy, unconventional way (and totally get the Jane Austen association!). She also speaks very well, with a lovely lilt in her voice. I find Amanda a bit Fake and vacant looking. I like the blonde model who was being demo-ed on LG today - she seems really friendly and real. Nalintha is also gorgeous and looks lovely whatever make-up she wears, but he tattooed lip liner is a bit tacky. Don't really like Giselle - not sure why, maybe the teeth.

I like Catherine and Tanya,they seem natural and have womanly curves.Not a fan of Tiffany ...

I think Tara is gorgeous, very beautiful in a classy, unconventional way (and totally get the Jane Austen association!). She also speaks very well, with a lovely lilt in her voice. I find Amanda a bit Fake and vacant looking. I like the blonde model who was being demo-ed on LG today - she seems really friendly and real. Nalintha is also gorgeous and looks lovely whatever make-up she wears, but he tattooed lip liner is a bit tacky. Don't really like Giselle - not sure why, maybe the teeth.

I can't take to Giselle either i find her quite cold.

which model is Jess conrads's daughter?

Latest posts

Back