Must watch Sacred Locks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

babytoes

Registered Shopper
Just popped qvc on and it has Louise Galvin on with Sacred Locks. It is supposed to be what all the A list use to make their hair shine and give it lift. Her hair looks dull and flat, then she showed her model who looks like a road map with awful hair. Do have a look and see what you think!:11:

The model Mavis had a face that would curdle milk :11:

The products do sound nice. Cannot quite understand why Debbie had such difficulty in grasping the concept of 'fine hair'. :33:

Yep, thought Louise's hair looked really limp and flat - and one of the models, the one with curly hair, her hair just looked really greasy. A shame because I was quite tempted to try the range with it being natural, but will stick with my Akin shampoo for now I think. Agree that Debbie's hair looked good though...

Last edited:
The model Mavis had a face that would curdle milk :11:

The products do sound nice. Cannot quite understand why Debbie had such difficulty in grasping the concept of 'fine hair'. :33:

Yes, I don't wish to be cruel about Mavis, but my other half who was reading a book a the time, looked up at the TV and uttered something I won't repeat on here!

I'm sure the products are nice, but the demos did them no favours. As was said previously, the curly haired model wasn't frizzy, no, but looked a bit greasy. Very expensive too. I use "salon brands" but I couldn't justify spending that much on shampoo.

Latest posts

Back