Mother of God what is Alison Young wearing?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh bless, poor Ali got it wrong again, she don't seem to have anyone close that would tell her what her mirror should, she looks all trussed up and twice her normal size...I do feel sorry for her as she seem to have no idea of style...

Oh dear not her best look.She has a very short neck and being trussed up like that makes her look short and dumpy. As for the colour lets just say it does nothing for her.
I would imagine she is one of those people who looks their best in more casual clothes. Less is more Allison!

It did not help that the dress was buttoned up to the top button, not a good look. I don't think she has a clue when it comes to fashion poor gal. However picked the eyeshadow shades in the TSV made a real bobo they put people of buying the TSV which is carp and the p&P high again.

Nothing wrong with the colour, if, she had worn say dark brown or black and just one piece of the lilac. I like lilac, but only wear tshirts or sweaters in that colour.

Makes the poor thing look like she has no neck for one, her shoulders are up passed her eyebrows. I am actually giving her the pity vote for how bad it all looks on her.

I've said before, she must go shopping for clothes with someone who really hates her. Bring Will or maybe not, he might tell her everything looks gorgeous on her. Bring Jill Franks or Julia I doubt they could make you look any worse.

Just put the 8 am repeat on. At risk of sounding like a teenager...OMG!!!!

Can't help myself thinking of Violet in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, the one who ate the everlasting gobstopper? ...OMG, how apt for AY!!!! That was unintentional, I swear.

I am going to have to go and have a look, only 15 minutes of the repeat left and this sounds like one not to miss!!

I hate blouses/dresses which button up tightly round the neck- very stuffy and old fashioned and the colour is very wedding guest 1980s. I have come to the conclusion that BM foundation is great for flawless, lasting all day foundation and mineral veil but the colour products are not for me. If you want a base to last for a wedding or all xmas day for example look no further but prefer LG for everything else.

Nothing wrong with the colour, if, she had worn say dark brown or black and just one piece of the lilac. I like lilac, but only wear tshirts or sweaters in that colour.

Makes the poor thing look like she has no neck for one, her shoulders are up passed her eyebrows. I am actually giving her the pity vote for how bad it all looks on her.

I've said before, she must go shopping for clothes with someone who really hates her. Bring Will or maybe not, he might tell her everything looks gorgeous on her. Bring Jill Franks or Julia I doubt they could make you look any worse.

A gay man wouldn't do that. We want everyone to look faaaaaabulus!

(Unless we really hated the woman, of course)

It really amazes me how often the presenters can get it so wrong.
Fact:there are no full length mirrors in the dressing rooms!

Oh bless, poor Ali got it wrong again, she don't seem to have anyone close that would tell her what her mirror should, she looks all trussed up and twice her normal size...I do feel sorry for her as she seem to have no idea of style...
I feel sorry for us, her dishing beauty advice with confidence, confidence is good but... I was looking at her double chin and eyebags last night (oh they are so huge), don't need advice from you Alison. She may have health issues but then don't tell us Alison that any given skincare you are holding in your hand at a given moment is panacea for all.

I dont think Alison wears the right clothes for her age,body shape at times.I wear what I can afford,but im not on tv for all to see.
Alison sometimes looks really good.

At least, grateful for small mercies, the Copa Cabana cardies are relegated to the back of the wardrobe.:mysmilie_378::mysmilie_378::mysmilie_378:

I wonder how well the presenters get along as I would expect somebody to say something if they consider themselves a friend. Obviously you wouldn't tell someone their outfit was vile but saying something looked a bit frumpy and the style is a bit old for them isn't a nasty thing to say. Failing that if the presenters still share dressing rooms could Al's room-mate make that particular outfit disappear?

I wonder how well the presenters get along as I would expect somebody to say something if they consider themselves a friend. Obviously you wouldn't tell someone their outfit was vile but saying something looked a bit frumpy and the style is a bit old for them isn't a nasty thing to say. Failing that if the presenters still share dressing rooms could Al's room-mate make that particular outfit disappear?

Alison shares with Jilly. No hope!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I think we have given a very definate thumbs down to AY's Lilac number!Too much of one colour if the dress had been a print it would have improved slightly.I have thought lately that Alison's fashion choices had improved a lot as she seemed to be going for more tailored dresses but this was a large blip especially with the dark tights?Yesterday afternoon I decided to go to a very large shopping centre not far from where I live looking at the fashions with a view to Christmas.I did not see one item I would have even picked off a rail never mind have tried on, I was beginning to think that Q's fashion offer wasn't that bad!!!

A while ago Ali said her husband helped choose her outfits. Not sure what to read into this, except that it's evidence of ex-footballers' poor taste. I feel a little sorry for her, she's in a job that really requires a more polished turn out. She'd look better in salon whites.

If it's Will styling her it could indicate that she slaps him and he's getting his own back.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back