Molton Brown TSV 10/12/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ll join you at that meeting, amn.

I’ve got 10 x 300ml bottles, a 500ml bottle and 3 x 30ml bottles. I use one at a time and start the next one when that’s finished, so I’ve got enough in my stockpile to last a while. 😉 I won’t mention the 3 unopened L’occitane eco refills and the unopened bottle of L’Occitane that are next to them in the cupboard. 😳
thats nothing compared to what i have (always picked up at rock bottom prices & thats along with my philosophy collection) i usually have 2 of each brand on the go depending on my mood, im always picking up bargain ones of mb & philosophy when i can

I have 5 full size shower gels and one body lotion 2/3 shower gels will be gifts.
Ooh blimey, I can feel a meeting of Stashaholics Anonymous coming on….
( I’ve got at least twice that many. 🤫)
I’ll join you at that meeting, amn.

I’ve got 10 x 300ml bottles, a 500ml bottle and 3 x 30ml bottles. I use one at a time and start the next one when that’s finished, so I’ve got enough in my stockpile to last a while. 😉 I won’t mention the 3 unopened L’occitane eco refills and the unopened bottle of L’Occitane that are next to them in the cupboard. 😳
Lightweights!

:oops::eek::oops:

Ooh blimey, I can feel a meeting of Stashaholics Anonymous coming on….
( I’ve got at least twice that many.
I dont feel tooooooo bad as I will not be buying the MB TSV and did not buy the last one. But L'Occitane have done some gorgeous sets so I have spent a lot more with them this year. Depends on what the brands are doing at the time.

I tried the Neon Amber again today, MrM. They only had a tester for the hand or body lotion so I put it on the back of my hand/wrist and can still smell it. I do think it’s nice - very distinctively Molton Brown - but I still can’t call it a favourite. Like Mazza, I wouldn’t say no if it was in a set with others.

I tried the Neon Amber again today, MrM. They only had a tester for the hand or body lotion so I put it on the back of my hand/wrist and can still smell it. I do think it’s nice - very distinctively Molton Brown - but I still can’t call it a favourite. Like Mazza, I wouldn’t say no if it was in a set with others.
Oh well, that's a slight improvement on yesterday I suppose. 😊👍
I agree though, it definitely wouldn't get into my Top 5, but it might just sneak into my Top 10 eventually.

Oh well, that's a slight improvement on yesterday I suppose. 😊👍
I agree though, it definitely wouldn't get into my Top 5, but it might just sneak into my Top 10 eventually.
I suppose we should be grateful we don't really, really love them all. We can do without buying even more new favourites because we have got to have them?

I might have just bought another one of these sets Andi now that they’ve reduced the price again……..

Ah, it’s Saturday Night Confessional time again!

I hadn’t seen that … and one is Geranium Nefertum! I’ve only got one full size bottle of that (plus two 50ml ones). Help! Fortunately, Coastal Cypress is on my “nice but not screaming to be bought” list. Can I hold out?? It’s going to be tricky!

I hadn’t seen that … and one is Geranium Nefertum! I’ve only got one full size bottle of that (plus two 50ml ones). Help! Fortunately, Coastal Cypress is on my “nice but not screaming to be bought” list. Can I hold out?? It’s going to be tricky!
‘Nice, but not screaming to be bought’??? Disappointed is an understatement Andi, I really thought you had better taste than that 😂😂

thats nothing compared to what i have (always picked up at rock bottom prices & thats along with my philosophy collection) i usually have 2 of each brand on the go depending on my mood, im always picking up bargain ones of mb & philosophy when i can
Please share whenyou spot a SUPER deal. I missed out on a J Lewis you posted maybe last year.....

What's geranium like, Andi? My worry is that it'll be sweet? (Fig) haven't tried Suede or Russian, so those similarities pass me by.

‘Nice, but not screaming to be bought’??? Disappointed is an understatement Andi, I really thought you had better taste than that 😂😂
Sorry about that. Is Coastal Cypress a favourite of yours? Dont forget I’m the person who likes Heavenly Gingerlily!

PS I’m still looking at the deal, as well as a couple of others I’ve now seen! Must not weaken! Must go to bed!

ohh you mean that trio i got for £27.50?? that really was a lucky strike by me right place right time
Think it’s because you said
“thats nothing compared to what i have (always picked up at rock bottom prices”

And “always picking up bargain ones of mb & philosophy when i can“

so she wants to know where and when!!

Think it’s because you said
“thats nothing compared to what i have (always picked up at rock bottom prices”

And “always picking up bargain ones of mb & philosophy when i can“

so she wants to know where and when!!
the problem is when i pick them up they go so quick no-one else really gets chance to & i dont think thats fair to post a deal that no-one else most likely wont be able to get but i got tons of MB & philosophy much more than everyone seems to have on here

Sorry about that. Is Coastal Cypress a favourite of yours? Dont forget I’m the person who likes Heavenly Gingerlily!

PS I’m still looking at the deal, as well as a couple of others I’ve now seen! Must not weaken! Must go to bed!
Oh yes, Coastal is definitely in my top 3 along with Geranium and surprisingly Pink Pepper. Russian Leather and Eucalyptus would probably round out my Top 5.
But I’ve always actively hated Gingerlilly, I just don’t understand its popularity. Sorry 😊

I am strange, loved Black Pepper, could not stand Pink Pepper. Yet the latter is in so many perfumes I own as a note.
Pink Pepper is my favourite and my Husband says that I smell nice each time that I use it.

Oh yes, Coastal is definitely in my top 3 along with Geranium and surprisingly Pink Pepper. Russian Leather and Eucalyptus would probably round out my Top 5.
But I’ve always actively hated Gingerlilly, I just don’t understand its popularity. Sorry 😊
I love Pink Pepper, Russian Leather and obvs Geranium Nefertum, too. Ok, I’ll just have to give CC&SF another go. I think I have a mini somewhere but have never actually used it. It just seemed a bit “generic” to sniff but when you use products, you often get different notes, don’t you?

No worries if you don’t like Gingerlily. All the more for me! 😜

Latest posts

Back