Molton Brown TSV 06/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So do I tell Mr CC how much it is, or do I lie :unsure: Why are all the things I really like in life becoming too much money? I still think I'll get it though because I've only one handwash that I've just opened and a couple of half used shower gels. I was thinking I could take the minis out as well and give them as a gift to Nephew's girlfriend or I'm going away next Easter, they would be nice for that.

I'm justifying it so I really shouldn't be buying it.

CC

Note how the “over-pricing” is putting so many off despite the early enthusiasm on here. I think QVC got the TSV wrong but it will probably do well with the QVC super-buyers who are less discerning than us!
Yes! And MB is usually the one TSV that most of us convince ourselves to buy!
I will still get one for my daughter but if it is over £60 I’m not adding one for me.

Yes! And MB is usually the one TSV that most of us convince ourselves to buy!
I will still get one for my daughter but if it is over £60 I’m not adding one for me.
It’s such a shame. I don’t mind the minis and they can be useful for little extra gifts or for travel, as others have said, but I’d rather the TSV had been around £52 and not included them or under £60 with them. Going over that £60 threshold will deter many and (as also mentioned here) it could actually end up being nearer £70 than £60, depending how much they want for P&P. I have an idea it will be free P&P, though.

Molton Brown 11 Piece Luxury Gift Collection
Item Number: 251316
QVC Price £99.96
Todays Special Value Price £62.00
P&P £3.95

This incredible 11-piece Luxury Gift Collection is the perfect way to share the luxury of Molton Brown with those you love this year. It features two full sizes of the brand's beloved Bath & Shower Gels, a full-sized Liquid Hand Wash and a selection of travel-sized Bath & Shower Gels in an assortment of gorgeous aromatics including the brand new Sunlit Clementine & Vetiver. What's more, this special collection comes with three beautifully designed gift boxes, making it perfect for gifting to friends and family this festive season.
*A great saving: if you were to buy the items in either option in this collection individually, directly from Molton Brown you'd pay £114. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £62, plus P&P, you're saving £48.05.
Discover newness - choose the Aromatic collection to try out Molton Brown's new Sunlit Clementine & Vetiver Bath & Shower Gel. Unwind and relax with the scent of freshly squeezed clementine, green fig leaves and the richest quality, smoky accent of Bourbon vetiver. It’s always summer with this enlivening, citrus body wash!
Gift it your way - complete with a trio of gorgeous gift boxes, this collection can be divided up as you like, leaving you with countless present options for your loved ones. Mix and match to build your own unique collections to suit who you're gifting them to. Or why not keep a few of the formulas for yourself? After all, you deserve something special too!
Elevate your daily routine - made in England from the finest ingredients, the Bath & Shower Gels from Molton Brown are well-loved for their rich, versatile formulas and can be used in your daily shower as a luxurious, cleansing wash or in your bath for an indulgent, pampering experience.
Five-star luxury - found in the world's finest hotels and high-end department stores, Molton Brown is synonymous with luxury living. You too can create a boutique feeling at home in your bathroom with their range of beautifully fragranced products.
Find your fragrances - with two scent options to choose from, Floral or Aromatic, you can experience a fragrance journey to suit your (or their) individual tastes. For a radiant bouquet of floral notes, choose the Floral option for fragrances like Rosa Absolute, Delicious Rhubarb & Rose and much more. Or if you prefer crisp, invigorating scents, select the Aromatic option, showcasing the new Sunlit Clementine & Vetiver fragrance, Bracing Silverbirch and more. Whichever you choose, each scent is carefully selected to delight almost anyone.
Fragrance notes:

NEW Sunlit Clementine & Vetiver:
  • Top notes: lively clementine
  • Heart notes: warm fig leaves
  • Base notes: earthy Bourbon vetiver
Refined White Mulberry:
  • Top notes: fresh basil
  • Heart notes: aromatic thyme
  • Base notes: comforting clary sage
Bracing Silverbirch:
  • Top notes: punchy cardamom
  • Heart notes: fresh violet leaf
  • Base notes: noble cedarwood
Frankincense & Allspice:
  • Top notes: balsamic elemi
  • Heart notes: warming frankincense
  • Base notes: woody vetiver
Rosa Absolute:
  • Top notes: blackcurrant, pink pepper and raspberry
  • Heart notes: rose, violet leaf and geranium
  • Base notes: patchouli, labdanum and vanilla
Heavenly Gingerlily:
  • Top notes: cardamom, ginger and clove
  • Heart notes: tuberose, lily and tagetes
  • Base notes: cedarwood, sandalwood and musk
Relaxing Ylang-Ylang:
  • Top notes: tangerine, cardamom and ginger
  • Heart notes: ylang-ylang and jasmine
  • Base notes: vanilla, cedarwood and musk
Delicious Rhubarb & Rose:
  • Top notes: grapefruit, yuzu and lemongrass
  • Heart notes: rhubarb leaf, rose and spearmint
  • Base notes: vanilla, musk and spun sugar
Orange & Bergamot:
  • Top notes: orange, bergamot and mandarin
  • Heart notes: neroli, cardamom and galbanum
  • Base notes: musk, ylang-ylang and cedarwood
Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel:
  • Top notes: fig leaves, cardamom and bergamot
  • Heart notes: marine notes, jasmine and violet leaf
  • Base notes: salted cypress, cedarwood and musk
Fiery Pink Pepper:
  • Top notes: pink pepper, tangerine and elemi
  • Heart notes: nutmeg, ginger and jasmine
  • Base notes: patchouli, cedarwood and oakmoss
Re-charge Black Pepper:
  • Top notes: black pepper
  • Heart notes: coriander
  • Base notes: vetiver
Tobacco Absolute:
  • Top notes: elemi, bergamot and grapefruit
  • Heart notes: cedarwood, nutmeg and rosewood
  • Base notes: tobacco, leather and Peruvian balsam

Make your choice:

Floral option contains:
  • 1 x Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - a translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in an irresistibly sweet and floral scent
  • 1 x Rosa Absolute Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - a translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in a dramatic floral scent
  • 1 x Refined White Mulberry Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml) - leave your hands feeling soft, clean and beautifully fragranced with this translucent gel, a decadent formula that creates a light lather upon contact with water designed to deeply cleanse and protect your skin, while treating your senses to a fresh, delicate scent
  • 1 x Heavenly Gingerlily Bath & Shower Gel (100ml) - a translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in an exotic, spiced scent
  • 1 x Relaxing Ylang-Ylang Bath & Shower Gel (100ml) - a translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in a rich, hypnotic scent
  • 1 x Re-charge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) - an award-winning translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in its iconic, spicy scent
  • 1 x Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) - a translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in a fresh sea-soaked scent
  • 1 x Heavenly Gingerlily Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 1 x Fiery Pink Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) - a translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in this iconic, invigorating scent
  • 1 x Relaxing Ylang-Ylang Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 1 x Orange & Bergamot Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) - a translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in an uplifting citrus scent
  • 3 x Christmas gift boxes - one large, one medium and one small
Or

Aromatic collection contains:
  • 1 x NEW Sunlit Clementine & Vetiver Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - a translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in an enlivening, citrus scent
  • 1 x Bracing Silverbirch Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - a translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in an invigorating, woody scent
  • 1 x Frankincense & Allspice Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml) - leave your hands feeling soft, clean and beautifully fragranced with this translucent gel, a decadent formula that creates a light lather upon contact with water designed to deeply cleanse and protect your skin, while treating your senses to warm, festive scent
  • 1 x Tobacco Absolute Bath & Shower Gel (100ml) - a translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in a warm, woody scent
  • 1 x Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Bath & Shower Gel (100ml)
  • 1 x Re-charge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 1 x Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 1 x Heavenly Gingerlily Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 1 x Fiery Pink Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 1 x Relaxing Ylang-Ylang Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 1 x Orange & Bergamot Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 3 x Christmas gift boxes - one large, one medium and one small

It’s such a shame. I don’t mind the minis and they can be useful for little extra gifts or for travel, as others have said, but I’d rather the TSV had been around £52 and not included them or under £60 with them. Going over that £60 threshold will deter many and (as also mentioned here) it could actually end up being nearer £70 than £60, depending how much they want for P&P. I have an idea it will be free P&P, though.
I can buy 15 bottles of wine from Aldi for that price😂 anyhow I’m not ordering it.

I have to add that I’ve been using Australian Bodycare and it’s brilliant! Leaves my skin feeling soft and clean and the smell isn’t overpowering. Hubby loves it too, and it was £13 for a litre from the Amazon Australian bodycare shop. Free postage too…
So who needs Molton Brown?!
Me too Claire. I always think it's expensive when I'm buying it but it lasts for ages and my skin has been so much better since I started using it. I also gift it to my son in law who was having problems with his skin and this helped him.

So just over 1.2 litres to drain down your plug hole after you’ve washed yourself for 65 quid.
I’ll take a litre bottle of ABC for less than 20 quid , Amazon prime next day delivery and dream of Bondi beach instead of some tropical paradise marketing extravaganza.

So £114 if bought direct from MB. And this is £62, so not even half price. And £3.95 postage! So £65.95 total. That is a lot of money….
Yep, you really do start to question these things when the price tips over that threshold.

I can buy 15 bottles of wine from Aldi for that price😂 anyhow I’m not ordering it.
An excellent sense of priority, Lynn!

Latest posts

Back