Molton Brown TSV 06/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nah, I was only half joking really because Iā€™m not tempted at all. I like bits out of the first option but not enough to spend (Iā€™m guessing) close to Ā£55.00 - Ā£60.00 on it.
I think youā€™re spot on with the guess at the price.

Given a choice of a break in Portugal and a MB TSV, I would be at the airport before a QVC presenter can say, ā€œBuy one of each and keep them in your gift drawer for unexpected Christmas guestsā€.

I think youā€™re spot on with the guess at the price.

Given a choice of a break in Portugal and a MB TSV, I would be at the airport before a QVC presenter can say, ā€œBuy one of each and keep them in your gift drawer for unexpected Christmas guestsā€.
id much rather have a MB tsv than go away on a holiday infact a holiday would be my kinda hell really no wonder i dont have a passport & never want one (though i know quite a few like me)

Each to his / her / their etc. as far as holidays are concerned.I for one love travelling, I meet new people, see new places or relive memories in more familiar ones.I do encounter a curl of the lip at times & ā€˜oh I love my home, I donā€™t want to go abroadā€™ etc. I put is down to a bit sour grapes more often than not!

Molton Brown 11 Piece Collection TSV 06/10/24 (going on pre sale)

Option 1

300ml Clementine & Vetiver Bath & Shower Gel RRP Ā£25 + post
300ml Silver Birch Bath & Shower Gel RRP Ā£25 + post
300ml Frankincense & Allspice Hand Wash RRP Ā£22 + post

100ml Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Bath & Shower Gel RRP Ā£12 + post
100ml Tobacco Absolute Bath & Shower Gel RRP Ā£12 + post

Option 2

300ml Rosa Absolute Bath & Shower Gel RRP Ā£25 + post
300ml Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel RRP Ā£25 + post
300ml White Mulberry Hand Wash RRP Ā£22 + post

100ml Gingerlily Bath & Shower Gel RRP Ā£12 + post
100ml Ylang Ylang Bath & Shower Gel RRP Ā£12 + post

30ml Collection in BOTH SETS

Ylang Ylang
Pink Pepper
Gingerlily
Orange & Bergamot
Costal Cypress & Sea Fennel
Black Pepper

Total Ā£96 + post (before the minis get added)
Molton Brown 11 Piece Luxury Gift Collection
Item Number 251316
QVC Price Ā£99.96
TSV Price is Ā£62.00

Thanks for the price info, Sazza.

If anyone wants to talk themselves out of the TSV as I have done, do what I do and assign prices for each based on what you can often get these products for when they are part of sets of 3-4 on Q. I would say Ā£13.50 per 300ml shower gel, Ā£12.50 for a handwash and Ā£4.50 each for the 100mls (ml for ml), which comes to Ā£48.50, leaving Ā£13.50 for the six 30ml bottles, so Ā£2.25 each. Thatā€™s before any postage - another Ā£3.95 or is it likely to be free?

Even I was wavering when I first saw the contents and thought it might be Ā£56-Ā£57 including P&P, but itā€™s Ā£5-Ā£9 more and Iā€™m strict on the maximum I will pay. I realise others will have different limits and I do think itā€™s a nice selection.

If anyone wants to talk themselves out of the TSV as I have done, do what I do and assign prices for each based on what you can often get these products for when they are part of sets of 3-4 on Q. I would say Ā£13.50 per 300ml shower gel, Ā£12.50 for a handwash and Ā£4.50 each for the 100mls (ml for ml), which comes to Ā£48.50, leaving Ā£13.50 for the six 30ml bottles, so Ā£2.25 each. Thatā€™s before any postage - another Ā£3.95 or is it likely to be free?

Even I was wavering when I first saw the contents and thought it might be Ā£56-Ā£57 including P&P, but itā€™s Ā£5-Ā£9 more and Iā€™m strict on the maximum I will pay. I realise others will have different limits and I do think itā€™s a nice selection.
I agree Andi. Even if the postage is only Ā£3.95 rather than Ā£4.95 or even Ā£5.95, it still makes the TSV closer to Ā£70.00 than it does to Ā£60.00 so even if Iā€™d have been tempted I certainly wouldnā€™t pay that price for it.

Molton Brown 11 Piece Luxury Gift Collection
Item Number 251316
QVC Price Ā£99.96
TSV Price is Ā£62.00

That link isnā€™t coming upā€¦ā€¦

Hmmm now I was wavering at thisā€¦ but itā€™s over Ā£60! And thatā€™s without postage. I think thatā€™s too much for me. I will get a set for my daughterā€™s birthday but not one for myself. Shame as I wanted to try the new fragrance and I love the allspice soap.
Hopefully there will be a better offer at the end of the year.

Now that actually works for meā€¦..
I donā€™t like the tiny bottles but at that price I could gift the box to a friend who would love them.

I agree Andi. Even if the postage is only Ā£3.95 rather than Ā£4.95 or even Ā£5.95, it still makes the TSV closer to Ā£70.00 than it does to Ā£60.00 so even if Iā€™d have been tempted I certainly wouldnā€™t pay that price for it.
I wonder if they will do free postageā€¦..
All the TSVs should be on free postage these daysā€¦

That link isnā€™t coming upā€¦ā€¦

Hmmm now I was wavering at thisā€¦ but itā€™s over Ā£60! And thatā€™s without postage. I think thatā€™s too much for me. I will get a set for my daughterā€™s birthday but not one for myself. Shame as I wanted to try the new fragrance and I love the allspice soap.
Hopefully there will be a better offer at the end of the year.
Q doing their usual putting it up then removing it!!

Oh thatā€™s disappointingly expensive. I still might be in because the minis are due to go in my neighboursā€™ Xmas gift as I usually give them some MB. The cheapest small bottle selection box this year that Iā€™ve seen is Ā£28 and the bauble which I gave last year are ridiculously expensive for the amount of gel (Ā£10 for 75ml and the seasonal fragrances are Ā£12). A quandary.

Iā€™ve just checked the last quad I bought and it was Ā£53 incl postage. So I donā€™t really think this is very much of a super-bargain given that the minis increase that price by Ā£9 even if they donā€™t charge any postage. I may have to have a rethink and go to M&S for the neighboursā€™ present, or just not bother with that component! The rest is usually food and booze.

Latest posts

Back