Molton Brown Bargains

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well because they miss me since buying last week’s Shay and Blue TSV, I’ve got a £5 voucher!!! So as I have chronic tooth pain and my central heating is playing up very badly, I think I deserve a little something….. and I think that something will be Neon Amber in some format.
Aw, hope you’re ok, Mazza. Have you got a dentist appointment booked? Definitely time for a treat.

Molton Brown 3 Piece Festive Hand Wash 300ml Collection £42 + £3.95 post

• 1 x Amber Cocoon Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml) RRP £22 + post
  • 1 x Festive Frankincense & Allspice Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml) RRP £22 + post
  • 1 x Mesmerising Oudh Accord & Gold Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml) RRP £24 + post
RRP £68 + post

T
Molton Brown 3 Piece Festive Hand Wash 300ml Collection £42 + £3.95 post

• 1 x Amber Cocoon Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml) RRP £22 + post
  • 1 x Festive Frankincense & Allspice Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml) RRP £22 + post
  • 1 x Mesmerising Oudh Accord & Gold Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml) RRP £24 + post
RRP £68 + post
Really like the look of this, I can feel a purchase coming on, determined to use my £5 off we have missed you voucher and am resisting the elemis tsv, well so far I am !

That Frankincense is an old scent. I had that when I lived in Edinburgh and that was over 5 years ago. I've just opened a Blue Maquis and I love it. Mulberry and Thyme has gone back in the cupboard. Don't need any handwash just now although I'd like to try some of the new festive ones.

CC

That Frankincense is an old scent. I had that when I lived in Edinburgh and that was over 5 years ago. I've just opened a Blue Maquis and I love it. Mulberry and Thyme has gone back in the cupboard. Don't need any handwash just now although I'd like to try some of the new festive ones.

CC
its a popular one that comes back every year

Well I’m jolly fed up because the set I was dithering about has gone back up to over £50 so even with my £5 code I would be paying more. Oh Pip! ☹️ And I really do need cheering up as I went to the dentist and the treatment plan is currently at £790 for a filling and replacement crown. And yes, it is an NHS dentist but some things aren’t covered IYKWIM: oh well, (not so) easy come, easy go. In all the current good offers there is one I don’t want…. Or do I?

This is quite a good deal if anyone’s looking for handwash and doesn‘t mind having all the same fragrance. As it’s one 300ml bottle and two 400ml refill pouches, you are getting 1100ml for £43.91, which works out about £11.98 per 300ml. Options are:

Delicious Rhubarb & Rose
Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel
Lemon & Mandarin

Aw, hope you’re ok, Mazza. Have you got a dentist appointment booked? Definitely time for a treat.
Central heating playing up=lower bills? Silver lining?

T

Really like the look of this, I can feel a purchase coming on, determined to use my £5 off we have missed you voucher and am resisting the elemis tsv, well so far I am !
Just too 'orange' for me

Love the Coastal one but I'm resisting. I need to use things up that I already have.

CC
Yes Candy. I've been meaning to speak to you about this. :LOL:

Yes Candy. I've been meaning to speak to you about this. :LOL:
God you've not been spying on me again have you? Mr CC thought there was someone snooping about as he stuffed the last Ferrero Rocher into his big gob. Never seems to be a stockpile of those.

CC

God you've not been spying on me again have you? Mr CC thought there was someone snooping about as he stuffed the last Ferrero Rocher into his big gob. Never seems to be a stockpile of those.

CC
Busted?!!!

And tell Mr C to pick up his socks.....& to stand closer because it's not as long as he thinks. lol 😀 :LOL: 😀

I shouldn't have opened this thread - I've got too much MB in the stash. It'll be this time next year before I need anymore 'bargains'!

I must treat myself to some MB shower gel.

My sister gave me one of their 50ml bottles of hand wash to try and I love it. Not drying on the skin and the fragrance lasts for ages, just a nice whiff. I’m assuming the shower gels are the same quality ?

I must treat myself to some MB shower gel.

My sister gave me one of their 50ml bottles of hand wash to try and I love it. Not drying on the skin and the fragrance lasts for ages, just a nice whiff. I’m assuming the shower gels are the same quality ?
They are and they last for ages. You can use them in the bath as well. Pink pepper and blue maquis hand washes are my fave.

CC

I think MB might have slightly changed the blue maquis formula but it's a sort of "clean" smell. I know, no help at all.

CC

Latest posts

Back