Model Frankie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not even mousepad members are defending the feet!

Jude xx

Morning! Sorry fell asleep at how boring my posts are! Lol.

Now feet... The only time I have complained about someone's feet was when they were demonstrating Margaret Dabbs I think last week, and the model (sorry I never know their names) had already had her feet prdicured BEFORE going on air for the so called demo. I want ti see the "before" (ie rough skin....corns...da di da) followed by the " after" lovely smooth feet.

Personally I think feet are an ugly part of the body on most people, (but thats a whole new topic that is a bit boring) and I tend to only have it on in the background so dont look for or notice pretty or indeed ugly...feet!

I've just noticed on Wikepedia that Frankie was married to Nigel Planer of Young Ones fame and has a son Harvey with him. Just abit ot trivial info !

Her hairs growing out a bit and is looking better. She still can't model though. So awkward looking.

I think Job Performance is based on how well you do your assigned job, today. Not on your past performance or who you know. I think Frankie is a very pretty woman. Her mark by her mouth was there/wasn't in her pictures, I noticed. I think she is working on her fidgeting ie: hair, hands. What brings in work, is a model's versatility and adaptability, so I wish her the best.

She looks nothing like Patsy whatsoever....isn't amazing how some people earn money? Even more amazing are the idiots that pay them!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back