Microplane footfile

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the jml pedi egg is much better and lots cheaper, best food product ive ever used and some places sell these for a fiver now

I'm on my second Microplane - my first lasted nearly 6 years and still works but has definitely blunted. My PedEgg lasted 6 months before blunting.

I used to use one of those corn planes from Tweezerman, but had to be careful in case I took too much off. It would also leave almost squared off areas that went shiny and needed further filing. The dog would see it in my hand and get excited - he'd sit under my feet and eat the "peelings" with relish! Better than parmesan shavings!!

I'm on my second Microplane - my first lasted nearly 6 years and still works but has definitely blunted. My PedEgg lasted 6 months before blunting.

I used to use one of those corn planes from Tweezerman, but had to be careful in case I took too much off. It would also leave almost squared off areas that went shiny and needed further filing. The dog would see it in my hand and get excited - he'd sit under my feet and eat the "peelings" with relish! Better than parmesan shavings!!

ooooooo yuck! i was surprised that the microplane had been going for 6years thought it was a new concept, o well my oh always says i go around blinkered , even worse now ive entered into that menopausal state - dont even know me name half the time lol:40:

Thank you for sharing :20:

Another fan here - best foot thingie I've purchased! Even better than my wax foot bath ad thats saying something!

OMG, I remember when Kathy demo-ed something like this. She scraped her foot, caught all the shavings in her hand, and then held them to camera so we could marvel at them. At 9am. Bleugh. I was literally gagging.

I bet The Foot Woman, Jill Franks, was seething with jealousy.

I wonder if any of the demos are on that foot fetish website that someone posted about on here!

Latest posts

Back