Michele Hope TSV 25/6/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Soft Knit Cardigan with Floral Lace Hem & Back by Michele Hope
Item Number: 155888
QVC Price £42.00
Today's Special Value Price £31.98
P&P £3.95

A long-sleeved, soft knitted cardigan from Michelle Hope, featuring eight buttons along the front placket, a round neckline and ribbed cuffs, while the entire back of the cardigan is in floral lace that also extends around the entire hemline as a trim. This feminine twist on a classic knitted cardigan is easy to style, versatile and offers that little something different, making it an integral part of any wardrobe.

Five perfect colour options - in an ideal palette for the warmer weather and great for adding a little colour to cooler grey days, this cardigan comes in pastel shades of pink, blue, green and lilac; while for those who prefer monochrome style, a classic black shade is the choice for you. All colour options feature a block colour main body with a matching lace panel and trim.

Stylish and comfortable - in a loose-fit style and with the option of wearing it with the buttons open, this Michelle Hope cardigan offers unique versatility. Layer over a matching vest top or plain white T-shirt and slim jeans to glam up a casual daytime look, or button it up and team it with a floaty, floral skirt and heels to create a perfect special occasion look that you can easily wear all day.

Button fastening
Knit: 70% viscose, 30% nylon, lace: 90% nylon, 10% elastane
Hand wash cold

Garment measurements:

Chest: 10/12: 100.1cm (39.4"), 14/16: 110.2cm (43.4"), 18/20: 120.1cm (47.3"), 22/24: 130.3cm (51.3"), 26/28: 140.2cm (55.2")
Waist: 10/12: 96.3cm (37.9"), 14/16: 106.2cm (41.8"), 18/20: 116.3cm (45.8"), 22/24: 126.2cm (49.7"), 26/28: 136.4cm (53.7")
Length: 10/12: 74.5cm (29.5"), 14/16: 76.2cm (30"), 18/20: 77.2cm (30.4"), 22/24: 77.9cm (30.7"), 26/28: 79.2cm (31.2")

Colour options:

Black
Blue Bell
Candy Pink
Lilac
Soft Green

Behind the brand
Simple cuts, fashionable colours and feminine prints are the hallmarks of the Michele Hope collection. Her classic and versatile clothes look good worn individually or layered with other pieces in your wardrobe for a unique look, making Michele's designs popular with women of all ages and lifestyles.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.155888

The back doesn't look too bad but the front is odd, almost as if the lace has been added as an afterthought to give some length.....sorry to anyone who likes it.

The back doesn't look too bad but the front is odd, almost as if the lace has been added as an afterthought to give some length.....sorry to anyone who likes it.

Yes, it doesn't look right. Almost as if they have run out of yarn and filled the gaps with Lace. Shame the lace is that shiny 'cheap lingerie' variety.

Jill F looks pretty in candy pink though.

Sorry if there are fans of this set .. its just my opinion, and its best to be ignored 90% of the time :mysmilie_17:

When is someone going to tell Miss Hope that her 'Dallas' look went out when Wham broke up

Last edited:
Yes, it doesn't look right. Almost as if they have run out of yarn and filled the gaps with Lace. Shame the lace is that shiny 'cheap lingerie' variety.

Jill F looks pretty in candy pink though.

Sorry if there are fans of this set .. its just my opinion, and its best to be ignored 90% of the time :mysmilie_17:

When is someone going to tell Miss Hope that her 'Dallas' look went out when Wham broke up

It's a case of "wake me up before you go go, this barbie look is a definite no no"!! :smirk:

I was given a Lakeland lace and knit cardi a couple of years ago but the lace isn't sewn on as an afterthought so it sticks out below the hem, it's all sewn in beautifully and the material isn't flimsy. This is just tacky. Yuk.

I was given a Lakeland lace and knit cardi a couple of years ago but the lace isn't sewn on as an afterthought so it sticks out below the hem, it's all sewn in beautifully and the material isn't flimsy. This is just tacky. Yuk.

Definitely agree - it looks so odd. I don't think it is a good look on any of the models or QVC presenters.
Michelle said it's an exclusive design for QVC - probably anyone else she offered it to turned down the "opportunity" pronto.

My Mum had a thing about twin sets back in the day. Anybody remember twin sets ? This is sooooo similar to stuff she would have worn way back then and to add insult to injury the lace on this even resembles the net curtains my Mum had back in the day too !

It`s a bit like Kim Kardashian`s see through lace meets Nora Batty`s stretch elastic !

I think it looked pretty on Tiffany but awful on all the younger models. I think this one is for a particular type of very much older lady who have a certain style and look.

I think this TSV is awful, no way would I order this. don't buy into this range much, as it seems to me this woman spends most of our money travelling, buying really expensive shoes, and oh so unfashionably long nails - yes ladies, some of these people have carved a nice life for themselvs on the back of us, nothing has ever tempted me to buy anything from her range, but if other women like it, well we just are not all the same. I also think for the fabric, her prices are just too excessive. Yes, gone are the days when QVC gave us decent prices.:mysmilie_11: nuff said!

I agree would have looked better if the lace was just at the back, might have bought it then.

Just wondered how she has got away without doing a TSV for 4 years, thought they had to do so many a year?

Latest posts

Back