Michele Hope TSV 25/6/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Apologies if you like the TSV but I think it's ghastly. In fact everything I've seen is ghastly, either lacy or shiny or weird. The prices are huge as well. Michelle's items are beginning to look like the dodgy clothes you used to buy at Pippa Dee or Ann Summers. Tiffany did look nice in the green one and there were some quite desirable necklaces being displayed when I watched this morning, but really this isn't what I'd ever rush to buy.

CC

Why doesn't QVC & Ms Hope do a plain cardi TSV? Well OK I know it would then be easier to compare it with a cardi from the DHS! But that very pale shade of pink looked really pretty on Kathy this morning then as the camera pulled back and the lace edge came into view it ruined the look.

Why doesn't QVC & Ms Hope do a plain cardi TSV? Well OK I know it would then be easier to compare it with a cardi from the DHS! But that very pale shade of pink looked really pretty on Kathy this morning then as the camera pulled back and the lace edge came into view it ruined the look.

I bought one from her range last year with silver buttons, they do a pink as well much nicer than todays TSV.

Have been out of the loop due to computer being in 'dry dock'. Some of the MH I like ( but not enough order) I think she is aiming at the 'ladies who cruise'---sorry if you are not one of them! Michelle herself needs IMO to age gracefully, that luxe blonde locks is so ageing( IMO!!)

I think Michelle's range is stuck in a rut, unfortunately. The prints change very little, the fabrics change very little, and the designs don't seem to change at all.

You can't even say that she's designing for and dressing herself, as she rarely appears head-to-toe in her own fashion. Normally she's got a top with a jacket or cardi with jeans.

I'm sure she has some very loyal customers who are very happy with what Michelle sells, and it does sound as if their customer service is good, but I think she needs to be a little more adventurous.

Of course, this could be yet another occasion where the QVC straitjacket (give us your best sellers, we're not interested in something that's not a sure thing) is what is actually limiting her from evolving her range.

I also have to say, that while many think the fashions seem to suit Tiffany more than the other models, to my eyes, the MH fashions make Tiffany look every bit of her age and maybe a bit older.

She's not alone in that - step forward Claire. And Goody. And so on. In fact, most of them are desparately trying to look twenty years younger instead of celebrating their age and embracing it. Very sad really to have to try to be something you're not all the time in order to keep your job.

I'm not a fan of the range but l couldn't concentrate on the TSv l was transfixed by the colour of Michelle's neck. She could give David Dickinson a run for his money in the mahogany stakes.

Me, too! Mahogany on the chest and oak on the face. Not a good look, Michele, if you're trying to sell an image to a target audience.

Latest posts

Back