Menopause Your Way

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mollie

Registered Shopper
Apologies if this has been mentioned but I see there is the usual fixture of the menopause show on Friday (thank goodness as how else would women cope) and tonight there is a Panorama programme on bbc1 at 8 "The Menopause Industry". I am expecting it to confirm we should all buy as many of these products as we can get our hands on 🤣😉🤭

I’m on my local surgery’s PPG panel and the surgery has a menopause support group. In my opinion, that’s the place to get advice and support for it rather than a shopping channel. Medical support, if needed, is better because it’s tailored to each individual as everyone’s experience is different.

I wonder if the Panorama programme will mention shopping channels? 🤔

Totally agree Toril -I would think they cover online selling but it will be interesting to see if shopping channels feature. Last week's programme did a pretty good job discrediting various supermarkets matching Aldi prices, which they did in money terms, but not with the ingredients so hopefully this programme will illustrate the money making angle.......

Omg Charlie on with a lady and a lady model showing underwear etc … close up of the bottom half .. I will add ans then then the lady says … usually with sanitary ware you can hear it rustle … is it me ? … am I a prude … I just switched it over and ta dahhhh … Charlie being informed of rustling sanitary wear and the models bottom bits being zoomed in on lol 😂…. I’m laughing but really ? Charlie being told about such an intimate part of a womans hygiene regime … ok … lol … help me someone …please lol

And he’s just mentioned that he imagines they will be featured in the menopause hour 😂 .. Jockey worry free Brief …. 196538…
The answer being “ yes I often go on menopause your way and chat about those
😁

Omg Charlie on with a lady and a lady model showing underwear etc … close up of the bottom half .. I will add ans then then the lady says … usually with sanitary ware you can hear it rustle … is it me ? … am I a prude … I just switched it over and ta dahhhh … Charlie being informed of rustling sanitary wear and the models bottom bits being zoomed in on lol 😂…. I’m laughing but really ? Charlie being told about such an intimate part of a womans hygiene regime … ok … lol … help me someone …please lol
Why does QVC schedule male presenters on these shows? However, its probably water on a duck's back to them. The viewers cringe, though.

May - I certainly don't think you're a prude. Sadly standards of decency have dropped over the last few years. My pet hate is the fashion for showing naked pregnant bellies and the term "baby bump". I must be a prude too.
Thank you ! I just couldn’t believe that she started talking about such a private female function with a man presenter. The panning in on the models down below bits too … was it a male camerama man I’m asking ? … I’m sure Charlie is aware of periods but it’s not an appropriate chat with him surely to goodness. He must have felt a little awkward if he wasn’t aware that sanitary towels and their rustling was going to be talked about face to face with guest and female model. I’m 60 old married woman etc … but found it so cringe and just not necessary 👍

Thank you ! I just couldn’t believe that she started talking about such a private female function with a man presenter. The panning in on the models down below bits too … was it a male camerama man I’m asking ? … I’m sure Charlie is aware of periods but it’s not an appropriate chat with him surely to goodness. He must have felt a little awkward if he wasn’t aware that sanitary towels and their rustling was going to be talked about face to face with guest and female model. I’m 60 old married woman etc … but found it so cringe and just not necessary 👍
I didn't see it. I'm glad. I think it would have made me fume. I don't think anyone's being a prude by finding all of this distasteful.

What did everyone think of panorama last night?
I replied on the Who Buys Ths Stuff thread.

But, started with the supplements and over the counter wonder stuff that was show was total crap. Yes, QVC, that will include your shite.

The female doctor running the clinic really made me angry. Just because she might be on This Morning (never watch it) and put forward as an expert and prescribing what could be very dangerous as untested. Pushing oh it is your hormone, and you need 3 times the amount of recommended dose of HRT!🤬🤬

Latest posts

Back