Menopause Your Way

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I replied on the Who Buys Ths Stuff thread.

But, started with the supplements and over the counter wonder stuff that was show was total crap. Yes, QVC, that will include your shite.

The female doctor running the clinic really made me angry. Just because she might be on This Morning (never watch it) and put forward as an expert and prescribing what could be very dangerous as untested. Pushing oh it is your hormone, and you need 3 times the amount of recommended dose of HRT!🤬🤬
She was on Chris Evans a couple of weeks ago go … I’m sure she said she was doing a tour to help everyone… I liked her she took away the taboo of HRT but has she got greedy or something ? I bet she has .. she might push back and send a statement somewhere but she’s walking on extremely thin ice by the looks atm

She was on Chris Evans a couple of weeks ago go … I’m sure she said she was doing a tour to help everyone… I liked her she took away the taboo of HRT but has she got greedy or something ? I bet she has .. she might push back and send a statement somewhere but she’s walking on extremely thin ice by the looks atm
More like make a big nice profit. Oh I’m so cynical🤣

Some people have real problems personally I think I just got on with it so must have been reasonably OK.I was for a time on HRT but complained to my Dr. I thought it was responsible for me putting on weight.He was having non of it he replied ‘ I think that is something to do with food intake’.
He was honest some MD's aren't.

Apologies if this has been mentioned but I see there is the usual fixture of the menopause show on Friday (thank goodness as how else would women cope) and tonight there is a Panorama programme on bbc1 at 8 "The Menopause Industry". I am expecting it to confirm we should all buy as many of these products as we can get our hands on 🤣😉🤭
Personally I’d be very happy if I never heard the word menopause again! It’s become the latest in a long line of “politically correct’ non issues. I had to work through mine - in a very stressful environment- and it never occurred to me to demand days off, rest periods, understanding from male colleagues etc etc. why do these women feel the need to broadcast it and ! Yes be informed, yes talk about it, but for heaven’s sake IT HAPPENS - always has always will (until AI robots take over anyway). It’ll be “periods hid way” next and I’m not joking. Just accept it and work with it. Something that has always made me smile and think! One of my old colleagues happened to have a moan at her elderly Mum about her menopause symptoms & asked her how she’d coped. The reply “Menopause, menopause- we didn’t have time for the ****** menopause, there was a War on”.

Personally I’d be very happy if I never heard the word menopause again! It’s become the latest in a long line of “politically correct’ non issues. I had to work through mine - in a very stressful environment- and it never occurred to me to demand days off, rest periods, understanding from male colleagues etc etc. why do these women feel the need to broadcast it and ! Yes be informed, yes talk about it, but for heaven’s sake IT HAPPENS - always has always will (until AI robots take over anyway). It’ll be “periods hid way” next and I’m not joking. Just accept it and work with it. Something that has always made me smile and think! One of my old colleagues happened to have a moan at her elderly Mum about her menopause symptoms & asked her how she’d coped. The reply “Menopause, menopause- we didn’t have time for the ****** menopause, there was a War on”.
It'll be like in days gone by when women on their periods were hidden away and not allowed to mix with the rest of the villagers,cave dwellers etc. We fought in the 70's for equal rights and sometimes it seems that we are slowly going backwards.

Latest posts

Back