MD London TSV 30/08/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This would be cos the last TSV that was supposed to be coming out in the middle of August is now not being sent until September - with apologies :)

Attachments

• TSV 1.png
    TSV 1.png
    616.8 KB · Views: 0
  • TSV 2.png
    TSV 2.png
    946.2 KB · Views: 0
  • TSV 3.png
    TSV 3.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • TSV 4.png
    TSV 4.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • TSV 5.png
    TSV 5.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Anyone got any experience of these? I am in the market for a new hairdryer as I think my trust parlux is on its way out. I have short fine hair so don't really see the need for a fancy expensive Dyson one, tia

mdLondon Blow Hair Dryer
Item Number: 737089
QVC Price £190.00
Todays Special Value Price £134.97
P&P £3.95

Unlock the secret to a salon-worthy blow-dry with the BLOW hairdryer from mdLondon. Tested, used and loved by professionals, this tool is designed to make hairstyling easy and enjoyable. Featuring advanced DC-brushless technology and variable heat and speed settings, its lightweight design packs a powerful punch to quickly dry your hair while offering complete control. Paired with two magnetic directional nozzles, this impressive styling tool is sure to blow you away.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the mdlondon BLOW hair dryer and diffuser individually, directly from mdlondon you'd pay £195. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £134.97 plus P&P, you're saving £56.08.
About the attachments - the BLOW hairdryer comes with two magnetic directional nozzles. The smaller, shorter nozzle is perfect for styling fringes, quiffs, and short hair, while the longer nozzle focuses compressed, warm air to transform your locks into a sleek, frizz-free blow-dry, quickly and effortlessly.
Lightweight design - perfect for travelling and easy on the wrists, this ingenious hairdryer weighs in at only 360g without compromising on power or versatility, making it a breeze to use for even the most technically demanding of blowouts.
Choose a colour - elevate your hairstyling stash with your choice of the following three colours: Blue, Blush or Olive.
  • Weight: 360g
  • Cable length: 3m
Contains:
  • 1 x BLOW hairdryer
  • 1 x small, short magnetic directional nozzle
  • 1 x long, wide magnetic directional nozzle
Colour options:
  • Blue
  • Blush
  • Olive
All measurements are approximate

What a mess in a Dixie that bloke is. The older woman in that blue get up with the white socks and loafers isn’t much better. The hairdryer reminds me of my ancient portable hairdryer I used to take on holiday with me.

What a mess in a Dixie that bloke is. The older woman in that blue get up with the white socks and loafers isn’t much better. The hairdryer reminds me of my ancient portable hairdryer I used to take on holiday with me.
Davina McCall!! Yes, she did look a bit daft in her very short skirt and white ankle socks! How old is she - 10???

Davina McCall!! Yes, she did look a bit daft in her very short skirt and white ankle socks! How old is she - 10???
Crumbs. Didn’t realise it was her. Last time I saw her she was so scrawny I thought she was ill. I’m all for anyone wearing what they like but that outfit not flattering for someone nearing their 60s.

Who is he? He looks familiar. Has he moved from garden rescue to hair rescue😃 and why did he bring DM with him? I only watched a few minutes but they were both hyper and as for the ankle socks😱😂

Latest posts

Back