Mally TSV 6/4/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

l bought the mini starlight eyeliners hope the plum will not make my eyes looked bruised. mally applied one eyeliner to half a models eyelid and then another one it looked good.

Mally was on QVC US today for an hour! at 2pm est and 7pm here! I watched it live on the US website. i found out last night she does a live ustream video chat thing every week.. www.ustream.tv/mallybeauty on there are some recorded videos of tuesday's show she did on there and it was so fun to watch! A little silly but fun! She danced to Michael Jackson! She also gave tips about applying makeup and did 2 giveaways! Someone commented that they liked the contour of her nose and she said used the shimmer from her shimmer shape and glow kit to achieve a great contoured look to her face! I then managed to find it on ebay as it wasnt on qvc. I really want the before makeup set now.. bummed it went out of stock so quickly. I might order it on waitlist but I don't think it will come back into stock. How long do they give you before they say they can't get it back in stock?

Anybody hankering for Models Prefer brow pencil, Mally 24/7 is good. I am on my second.

Anyone hankering after the Models Prefer brow pencil:

http://www.ybfgirlfriends.com/uk/ybf-automatic-eyebrow-pencil-duo

I got mine from here a few weeks back - the service was superb. Although it says there might be a slight delay if you order the eyebrow pencils, I ordered on a Friday and they were delivered on Tuesday - much quicker than QVC has ever done. Also they cost me around £17 including the p&p which is cheaper than they were from QVC.

I have tried them all and none have come close to the real YBF/Models Prefer ones.

It's on advance order now with payment coming out on 30/4. I just caved in and ordered it with the easypay code

On the basis I would be paying for the TSV next month, I treated myself to the Eye Heroes OTO as well but now they say they have shipped the TSV! Good job I did use the Easy Pay code because I would be bankrupt now :angry:

My TSV in Light has arrived and the foundation colour works perfectly on my skin and isn't greasy-looking so I haven't needed powder on top (a bonus at 49).

I've used everything and the eyeliner is just ok, nowt special, the blusher is quite pigmented and only the smallest dot is required so I'd have preferred a tube half the size and the foundation increased to 50ml. I was dubious whether I needed another brown eye shadow but I looks nice on and is very easy to blend (if you do so straight away). Mascara is fine, I know some rave about it but there are plenty of good mascaras in the world (and in my head I can hear the phrase "Pareeezhun diamon-cut lash-comb" which is tiresome!). Lippy pretty colour not great staying power

Now the decision? Do I need more make up? I'll keep using the foundation etc and decide at the 11th hour (taking care not to use more than 49% ofcouse - though the packaging it opaque so how would they know??).

The bag smells slightly fishy/plasticky but not too bad.

Anyone got theirs?

Jude xx

No not yet. Mine is still. " received at hub" it seems. I ordered light too. What BE shade are you? O am "light" in BE so hoping the light will be ok on me. I dont have any liquid foundation at the mo, so I can accommodate it in my make up bag.

Hi Kat, as I've said before my skin colour is not normal. Because of a hereditary liver condition I have bouts of jaundice and generally have a yellow skin tone but many yellow-based foundations are ok but not ideal. After years of trial and error the best BE shade for me is actually "Medium" or if I'm very pale Fair or Fairly Light. It flies in the face of the shades they advise and though I've tried medium beige and light in BE they make me look too yellow. On the whole I don't wear BE because I'm using a Missha BB cream (leagues ahead of the BB wannabees available in the UK) because it has a very high SPF however the mally foundation is very nice although I thought I heard Mally say it's yellow-based I'd say it's yellow/neutral.

I didn't use a primer, just slapped it on with fingers on top of moisturiser. I'd add that the foundation is more fluid and runny than I expected and after a couple of hours my chin and nose are starting to look a little shiny but isn't separating as some foundations do on oily skin. My skin is 49 year old normal, I might powder my nore before I go out this afternoon.

Jude xx

Thanks Jude. I had the fairly light once and I thought it was VERY similar to "light". Your condition must make buying foundation a nightmare, especially off the telly! Have you tried the MAC or BB or BE counters fir an actual match? I did this with BB foundation (warm sand) and despite the harsh lighting in the store they got it spot on.

Well mostly I can match the colour but I think I beneefit from playing down the yellow with a softer neutral or almost pinky beige foundation. When I used balance n brighten by Laura Geller I can were regular, fair and porcelaine (bizarre I know).

Maybe I'm a chameleon?

Jude xx

Anyone hankering after the Models Prefer brow pencil:

http://www.ybfgirlfriends.com/uk/ybf-automatic-eyebrow-pencil-duo

I got mine from here a few weeks back - the service was superb. Although it says there might be a slight delay if you order the eyebrow pencils, I ordered on a Friday and they were delivered on Tuesday - much quicker than QVC has ever done. Also they cost me around £17 including the p&p which is cheaper than they were from QVC.

I have tried them all and none have come close to the real YBF/Models Prefer ones.

Another MP YBF eyebrow pencil fan here. I have found Avons eyebrow pencil in blonde to be a brilliant substitute for the colour and texture of the MP one. It is not as fine but i use the brush from my old mp one to soften. Also its half price every few brochures at about £3, bargain!

Another vote for avon's brow pencil, or if you like the Laura Geller Brow marker the Avon brown eyeliner pen can be used to a similar effect (but you need a very light hand)

Several hours later and I never did have to apply powder as no further shine developed. In fact nothing else budged either (apart from the lippy), no eyeliner smudging even though I lined above top lashes and inside the lower rim, eyeshadow didn't fade or crease. ****** Helel I sound like a Mallynista. (I'm resisting the phrase "bullet-proof"). Mascara and blush still in place.

Jude xx

Thanks Molly! Have you received yours already? Lucky! I'm excited about getting mine, no such luck yet! Just checked online and it says shipped last Saturday so maybe I will receive it tomorrow! :D

Cant wait for mine to arrive, ive never tried any of her makeup before.

Im currently using a No.7 foundation with Genie cashmere to set. I was a huge fan of BE until i developed a reaction to the Bismuth :(

Mine should be in the green bin.. Friendly Hermes man never bothers me this early!

Just tried my kit and the foundation is nothing new in my opinion, coverage is not that great but it is easy to blend. I use all the other bits anyway but i was expecting great things from the foundation.

Really like it all. Foundation is the right shade and I prefer a light coverage. I am new to this brand and am very impressed with all the eye products. Blush is ok, but think I prefer LG pink grapefruit. Will keep and use it all.

Latest posts

Back