Mally TSV 6/4/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just bought this in the light......been watching for 20 minutes, is Mally a seal in disguise lol

Oh poo, I think I may need it. Works out quite reasonable with the free p&p.
Talk me out if it someone quick.

sorry ali can't talk you out of it as I think I am going to get it too!! Just need to have a think about the shade - does seem confusing. Think I'll take a quick look at QVC USA. Need to do this all by stealth as hubby is here today so watching QVC is out (he thinks it is sad) and if he knows I am about to spend £40 on make up he'll have a fit!!!!

Misscat it was 3EASYE, unsure if it will work as "computer says no" if it knows you didnt have the email???

I bought it in the light. Never tried Mally, need a bit of a change I think. I will have a rearrange of my make up bag to make room.

I can't find my ****** credit card! Argh. I am a fair, and it suits me perfectly. I loved the colour of the cream foundation but didn't get on with the texture so have been waiting for something like this for ages, and now can't get it. Boo.

Kathy looks amazing! I am dithering between the Fair and Light, ack. I am the lightest in BE and in Laura Geller I used Porcelain for the winter and have now switched to Fair for the spring for a slightly warmer look. The yellow in the Fair scares me a bit and to be honest end of the month would be better for my CC.

Just WHY can't they show the shades properly?

Kathy looks amazing! I am dithering between the Fair and Light, ack. I am the lightest in BE and in Laura Geller I used Porcelain for the winter and have now switched to Fair for the spring for a slightly warmer look. The yellow in the Fair scares me a bit and to be honest end of the month would be better for my CC.

Just WHY can't they show the shades properly?

It's on advance order now with payment coming out on 30/4. I just caved in and ordered it with the easypay code

Good point Akimbo. But AY only does beauty, but the others must have their personal faves

Light is on AO but Fair isn't yet and I think that might be the shade I need - I may just wait until the noon airing and hope Fair goes on advanced orders.

Anyone hear AY say last night about model Tiffany 'That lipgloss looks fab with the teeth job' meoww, you cold see a flicker of hatred in poor tiffs eyes.

AY also looks better when the smashbox team do her face, she can wear any face she likes to present skincare but she always reverts to her "signature" look regardless. Stubborn? Stuck in a rut? who knows why?

She's on with the nono on Sunday afternoon, wonder what look she'll go with? No prize, just for fun.

Jude xx

Fair is on advanced order so as that is next payday I have gone for it on the debit card instead.

There are free listings on Ebay this weekend so I will see what I can sell to pay for it!

I wasn't going to buy this but I love Advanced Orders! I can wait to read the reviews and feedback on here and if it's pants there's time to cancel!

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back