Mally TSV 20/09/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nothing to tempt me,boring Face Defender and I don't like the colour of the eyeshadow stick.

Damn it Ian will you stop posting stuff I might be tempted to buy? My New Year resolution to spend less hasn't kicked in yet!

Nothing to tempt me,boring Face Defender and I don't like the colour of the eyeshadow stick.

Think it looks like Dusk or Twilight. I don't think I will be going for this either. I will see if there are any other new Mally items instead.

Looks like a neat little set to me. I am finding that many Mally products are the ones I choose to carry in a makeup bag for out and about as they are compact and not messy to use and often have tools in compartments.

No doubt I will buy this. Despite having already gone overboard on cosmetics the last few months.

Anyone know what that powder compact is? Haven't seen that design before. Don't think I'll be tempted, don't like the look of the shadow stick and have far too many Mally mascaras.

It looks like the Liquifuse Foundation & brush. It comes in 3 colour options; a creamy powder allegedly.

I am so over Mally make up. Her mascara is good but I have one in reserve. I am loving the recent Josie Maran TSV and eagerly awaiting the Tarte one.

Even though I still like and use Mally make up I don't want or need any more for the time being. I tend to mainly use her eye, cheek and lip products, not the foundations. I prefer Doll 10 for foundation now, but Mally concealer are pretty good. The Doll 10 concealer is very good, too.

It will all hang on the eyeshadow stick colour.
If it is topaz or saddleshimmer, no way.
If it is a taupe, dusk, twilighty one, then definitely.

Received a QVC card this morning and now I'm weakening after deciding that I wasn't going to get it ........damn it!

The brush is different on the card and the shadow stick is in a brand new shade called Just Before Dawn. I googled for reviews on the new foundation and it looks very good. Go over to QVC.com and you can see that a lot love the foundation but say that the packaging is cheap compared to her usual stuff. Oh well, looks like I'll be going for it after all as I LOVE her mascara, eyeliners and want to try the new lipgloss too.

What a shame the face defender is included as I am yet to master the damn thing! Anyone else not loving it either? Maybe it's better for oily girls rather than dry like myself although I do get an oily t-zone? I'd sell it on eBay but I've only ever bought stuff off there so not overly confident on how to.

Blimey looks like Mally and Tarte then :mysmilie_17:

I won't be getting either, and I would have loved to go for the Tarte TSV, but the colours don't suit me at all. Why do so many TSV's have brown eyeliner and eyeshadows? Is it that it suits the majority of people. The presents ALWAYS say with any TSV that whatever colour it is will suit absolutely everyone, but I can assure them, browns make me look like I could audition for a part of one of the zombie's in The Walking Dead.

Yes, I agree, brown eye makeup is not for everyone. Taupe and greys are far more flattering. I've never given Mally makeup a try as I find Mally unwatchable. Her shouting, telling women to 'Go girl!' etc. are deeply annoying. What's next, group hugs? Mexican waves? I don't know whether her makeup is much cop as I can't even watch her with the sound down.

Latest posts

Back