Mally TSV 20/09/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Its a great kit for me. Have bought it in Fair.
I love the mascara, face defender, brown eyeliner, the lipstick looks like it is just on the edge of what suits me - worth trying) and the shadowstick may be useful. Will wait and see. That is much better useability than most of the kits.
Potentially 5 out of 5, which is unheard of!
:mysmilie_14:

I have recently started putting a drop of that Tan Luxe stuff into my night serum. It has given me the most incredible control of foundation matching! I have several foundations that are too dark for me, but i love in all other respects.

No worries any more. I just put 1 or 2 drops of the luxe stuff on the night before, and i match whichever foundation i want to wear in the morning, with an incredibly natural colour.

Wish i had discovered this years ago. Now i get to use up all those foundation failures...

I agree about Tan Luxe it's the best self tan I've found for the face,I love being able to add to my serum or cream.

Advice please. I am fair with blue eyes. What colour shadow sticks should I go for.? I have noticed that a plum eyeliner from a ally's range was good. Any suggestions?

Don't wear much make up to warrant buying this but Anne Dawson looked really nice this morning and I assume she was wearing the TSV. The black model looked lovely as well, can't remember her name - Delena?

CC

I just emailed asking for difference; they're usually ok about doing it for items ordered the same day as the price drop. Quibbling over a few quid! - this is exactly why they're beaten by John Lewis in the customer service polls. Mr Akimbo chased a refund from JLP and they expedited there and then plus a £20 apology credited to his bank account, that's how to treat your customers!

One of those brow fixes is £21.50 plus £2.95 postage.. and I use it every single day. Also use the mascara every day. So with free p & p this OTO is a no-brainer for me.

Oh God no, please don't tell me that dreadful shouty woman is back! Maybe her "bulletproof" mascara protected her? She always was more of an alarm siren than a sex siren. Wish she'd just shove off, the shouty, bankrupt virago!

Decided to go for it at about 11.45 pm last night! Will probably pass on the mascara and eyeliner as I have a few, but I did like the look of the foundation, gloss and the eye stick. Am totally planning to get the Tarte TSV as well though...

Yes, it's really annoying, Mally is a make up artist to the stars, (ahem ahem) she should be able to properly apply make up from scratch onto a clean faced model so that we can all see the transformation, I would say it's fundamental. I also noted how there is one model, blonde with warm skin tone show can wear the brown TSV, I note AY is not wearing that bronze eyeshadow or brown eyeliner. She also has an enormous amount of shiny goldy coloured stuff on her cheeks, not sure what that's about.

I wonder whether Miss Ali was wearing Mally's new Strobe Cream (209896)? Not a good advert for it! She really doesn't believe that less is more does she? :mysmilie_13:

I ordered and thought that the eye crayon looked a lovely purply colour on the models and when shown on the hand. Later however when she put it on jj it looked orange

I ordered and thought that the eye crayon looked a lovely purply colour on the models and when shown on the hand. Later however when she put it on jj it looked orange

Don't worry it won't be orange! I caved and ordered it after all! (But I definitely won't be buying Tarte as I returned the things I purchased from the range). I am expecting a purply/bronzy/taupe shade. I am wearing smoky quartz today and I bet it's the white-tube version of that. (Smokey quartz is a shiny tube age rebel stick)

At home this pm with lurgy. In bed watching recorded Mally show from yesterday. Just seen Debra Anne's "before" shot. She may have redness caused by rosacea in the "before" shot... but I swear she looked like someone had drawn on her cheeks with a reddish toned lipstick to make it look worse! The lipstick -sized vertical stripe down the cheek and the "Aunt-Sally" swirl on the other cheek kind of gave it away. Imagine a frosted bronzy -red shade deliberately being applied to make her ruddy cheeks look worse.

They said were down to the last 300 of the fair and light shades. I reckon there are a lot waiting for the Tarte TSV.

The Mally TSV is usually sold out by 10pm isn't it? I dare say with the news earlier in the year about Mally's business having financial troubles has sent many off to find another brand as insurance against Mally disappearing... and then finding they love the insurance brand as much or more than Mally.

Latest posts

Back