Mally TSV 20/09/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine just arrived. I'm returning it. Foundation shows up the dry
Patches I never knew I had. The rest is ok but nothing I should spend over £41 on. Also the new owners of Mally have really cheapend the packaging-looks like Collection 2000! And all of a sudden the foundation is made in China. The eye stick is a new shade, now made in USA whereas before it was made in Italy. I used to defend Mally as a brand as only the bags and parts of the packaging were made in China. Looks like the new owners are already cutting costs.

Exactly WG the foundation lip gloss and face defender have all been made in China,the last Defender I ordered was made in Italy,thank heavens I didn't go for this,my friend did and will also be returning.

Yes Lynn just noticed the face defender too! Can't believe they would take a risk like that on their star product. The mascara is still made in italy though.

The foundation compact looked just the same as the Laura Geller Italian Garden eyeshadow which is cheap compared to old LG packaging. Another fab brand going down the pan after selling out.

Mine just arrived. I'm returning it. Foundation shows up the dry
Patches I never knew I had. The rest is ok but nothing I should spend over £41 on. Also the new owners of Mally have really cheapend the packaging-looks like Collection 2000! And all of a sudden the foundation is made in China. The eye stick is a new shade, now made in USA whereas before it was made in Italy. I used to defend Mally as a brand as only the bags and parts of the packaging were made in China. Looks like the new owners are already cutting costs.

Thanks for that Weathergirl, I didn't order this TSV, but it's good to know if products have changed or deteriorated in quality so we all know whether or not we would want to buy these things again in the future.

It's a real shame. And ethics aside... "made in china" just means cheap to me. Even if the ingredients are the same. I doubt they are though. Just tested the eyeshadow stick on my hand next to my much older Taupe one. Yes both seem bullet proof when you rub the dry product on my hand. But when you use a wet wipe it takes a lot more rubbing to shift the Taupe one whereas the one from the TSV wipes off really easily.

Latest posts

Back