Mally TSV 14/12/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mally did a mystery bumper bag in the US from her own website for black friday! Wonder if there would ever be a mystery TSV? Bet that would not be possible....surely not! It was $25 dollars for something like $108 dollars worth in a bag that looked like the mettalic taupe one she did but in a white colour. They sold out very fast and everyone is dying to know what they will get in their bag. I think they wouldnt have had foundation in it though, prob mascara, lips, eyestick, eyeliners....

Mally did a mystery bumper bag in the US from her own website for black friday! Wonder if there would ever be a mystery TSV? Bet that would not be possible....surely not! It was $25 dollars for something like $108 dollars worth in a bag that looked like the mettalic taupe one she did but in a white colour. They sold out very fast and everyone is dying to know what they will get in their bag. I think they wouldnt have had foundation in it though, prob mascara, lips, eyestick, eyeliners....

Bareminerals do those occasionally from their website, £30 mystery bags that contain lots of products adding up to something like £100. Very much pot luck, but you can pretty much guarantee a mascara, eye liner, eye shadow , lipgloss etc. If you drop on they're pretty good, I was lucky with one a couple of years ago, gave away the lipgloss but kept and used everything else.

I have loads of makeup ( I'M A BIT OF AN ADDICT) but lately have changed from Mally to Tarte.

Photo of the Tsv ..

10849967_10154950887145118_178547726993043464_n.jpg

OK what products do you Mally experts think these are?

Is the square pink compact 'face defender'? I remember when Mally was on last TSV, which was my first experience of Mally, 'face defender' was the one product that I thought I'd like to try.

If it is FD then I might have to buy. What else is there?

A Volumusing Mascara

A blush (seen it before but dont know the name...grr)

I think one of those sticks may be an under eye brightener pen.

I am guessing the greenish stick is similar to the evercolour eyeshasdow stick but maybe an age rebel one (like the jade one from a couple of years ago)

Face defender and sponge

Pink bag.

Guessing tho xxx

Edit: Forgot the bliddy eyeliner ...

And not 100% sure on that eyeshadow stick.

DunmowDizzy I am on my 5th compact of the stuff and despite the fact that I never ever used powder before I like Face Defender. The trick is just to dab dab and only a small quantity. Don't drag it accross the skin.

Im keen to try face defender but dont want the rest of the Tsv, so will look on ebay after the 14th

Well I was right about the age rebel eyeshadow but wrong about the under eye brightener - that pink tube is a lippy!

I don't think I'll bother - I love the face defender but I already have one un-opened. Hopefully it will appear again next year. The rest (like others have said is boring) and I really dislike the age rebel eye sticks, they just don't seem to stay on properly, not like the normal ones. I might look for a cheap face defender on ebay but I suspect it'll be slim pickings!

Seems like it will be worth getting to try the 'face defender' by your comments, price dependent of course.

I will be happy to have another mascara too. I been using the one from the last TSV which was my introduction to Mally. Don't really like the foundation though, the couple of times I wore it, I couldn't stand the feeling of it on my skin and removed it ASAP.

Latest posts

Back