Mally TSV 14/12/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I, too, am waiting for a reply to my complaint. I was advised that I would be contacted within 72 hours. Since I complained I have also found the postcard that I was sent about the TSV. The colours that we didn't receive are also detailed on the postcard... 'The new smokey Quartz shadow stick .....' And 'best ever lipstick (in new kimono pink). Mally's signature is in the card!! - . Something is very wrong here !!

Thanks for posting, I binned the one I was sent but it's little details like this that will bolster customer claims and undermine the pitiful, we changed the colours story some people have been told!

You can't tell me that Mally and Ali etc wouldn't have made a meal of telling us how they'd tailor-made the collection for the UK market instead of just giving us the US left-overs - the fact is no one noticed (or hoped we wouldn't notice) until the queries to customer service started.

Was the set on auto-delivery in the States? Maybe that's where the confusion stemmed from? Not that that's any excuse!

Lump it or return it, the only options!

My friend who ordered has had this reply (having said some people had been told that the right colours would be posted to them direct):

"Regarding other customers, please note, we are not sending these parts to customers as Mally are unable to do so. We treat all of our customers the same and no-one gets different treatment to anyone else, I am sorry to hear that you feel though." and a prepaid label is on its way.

If you know you're going to return the set, you might as well use the set for a couple of weeks, decide which bits you really like and buy them from ebay and return the set to QVC! It's PR own-goal again by QVC (and Mally if she's also to blame for the cock up!)

I'd be in touch with trading standards if I'd bought this TSV, it's misrepresentation.

Well we all know from many other incidents in the past that Qvc dont treat all customers the same so what aload of B******s. I guess you only get special treatment from Q if your a presenter and her Best mate.

I see Qvc Cares is tomorrow, Lets hope DF doesnt get involved with this charity day :mysmilie_51:

Whats everyone decided to do, keep the set or send it back? I never did hear anything back off them in the end which is really poor customer services in my opinion. Did anyone get the correct shades of lipstick and eyeshadow stick in the end?

sending back for a full refund incl p & p reason "incorrect item - not as described" using the returns label they sent me. I don't need 2 French Kiss lipsticks and wanted Smokey Quartz. Would not have ordered a set with the lipstick or eye-shadow that arrived.

I never heard back from CS either which is nice. I'm keeping mine can't be bothered to return it.

I quite like the colours so won't return it but it's very bad customer service not to bother to reply to emails. I'd love to know who is really to blame for the whole fiasco.

I eventually got a reply basically saying that it was correct. I replied saying that it was wrong as I had a screen print from the day I ordered it and the web site has now been changed so I wanted a return label to return it, they replied saying that they would send one.
I was having a sort out today and found the card they sent advertising the tsv and the colours on there were what we were expecting to receive
image.jpg

Sharon-s could you post that to Mally beauty customer service? I am cross about the explanation they gave.

Sharon-s could you post that to Mally beauty customer service? I am cross about the explanation they gave.

If you pm me your email address I will send the pic to you as I have not contacted Mally customer services, you can then send it to them

You've hit the nail on the head WG; mistakes happen and when they cocked up the Red Carpet TSV colour options they sent out the right colours (well RCM sent them out direct although it was QVC's fault I believe). I admire those who own up to their mistakes and work to put things right. But fobbing off customers and saying they sent the "right" colours even though we can show postcards and saved web pages advertising the "wrong" colours is just insulting.

Customer service? My @rse!

thanks Akimbo. I have been mildly seething since it arrived (if that is the best way to describe something that does not really matter much in the whole scheme of things but bugs you in spite of this).

I have been sent from the pic by Sharon s and posted it on Mally beauty FB page along with a peed off post. Someone from the UK had already written a nice long post about it on "posts to page" on Mally Beauty FB page. only one person had commented so I added mine. Wish more QVC UK customers would post there too. Mally will probably ignore little old us, but I wanted to say my bit.

Mally beauty customer services said Mally thought at the last minute that French Kiss would look better. bollocks. ('Scuse my French Kiss).

after posting Sharon's PIC on Mally Beauty FB and Mally Fan Club FB another lady emailed Mally beauty CS with the PIC. They replied very quickly saying they are very sorry and value the UK customer and are working to put it right for us ASAP.

Thanks WG, that's nice of them to say that but I wonder what they mean? Do they mean they'll instruct QVC to let everyone know that they'll send out the right colours or do they just mean they'll try harder next time? I suspect there'll be plenty of people returning their TSVs next week when life goes back to "normal".

I think you're right to feel aggrieved WG, (and everyone who bought the TSV) but now they've faffed about for too long, told different things to different buyers and generally missed the chance to put it right without it seeming as though they've been press-ganged into acting.

They should have contacted buyers, apologised (not telling then they got the right colours!) and offered them a choice of three solutions: return it at Q's expense (via label or collection), offered to send out the advertised colours (no need to return the wrong ones) or offer a partial refund to those keeping the set received.

Okay, I spotted this on QVC Facebook page(I have removed the lady's name), but received an official reply at last from Mally.

Regarding latest Mally TSV where incorrect products were sent out to QVC customers (ever shadow and lipstick), I have been pestering Mally Beauty as QVC have not offered a workable solution other than just "return and get refunded" and finally got the following reply -

XXXXXXXX!!!! YES, we are taking care of it! We are so sorry for the misunderstanding but rest assured we will resolve the issue ASAP! Thank you so much for reaching out and please share the word! We love and appreciate you so much!!!

I will continue to politely pester until we get a solution from Mally Beauty or QVC.

So what happens to those told to return the TSV for a refund??? They have lost out because QVC did the usual return it.

Luckily I still have mine packaged up with label on ready to send. I need to know what Mally plans to do pretty sharpish as I don't want to miss out if the right colours are sent out.

Latest posts

Back