Mally Beauty TSV Sun Aug 23rd

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They are showing real close ups of Amicas ear lobes because of the earrings and you can see the powder, foundation or whatever it is in the fine white hairs on her cheek. Not sure who was doing her make up. Thats a big problem that I would have if I used anything like that so I just use blusher. My current favourite blusher is Sue Devitt aqua something. Goes on like a dream and lasts and theres no powdery residue even in my 7x magnified mirror!

Mmmmm I love that one too. I keep meaning to get another colour. :tongue2: :D

Should that not be - I'm on Day Release to do Bad Behaviour? :devil:

Yeah. :giggle::giggle::up2::giggle::giggle: But look on the bright side honeybun. there's still about 25 Mally products that I didn't buy! :giggle::clapping:

:clock: Can't wait for the 8 O'Clock show! :D

Yeah. :giggle::giggle::up2::giggle::giggle: But look on the bright side honeybun. there's still about 25 Mally products that I didn't buy! :giggle::clapping:

:clock: Can't wait for the 8 O'Clock show! :D

Your 'resisted' list runs into three lines and your 'boughts' still only one line so I think you are doing really well hon considering Mally is your 'thing'.

Your 'resisted' list runs into three lines and your 'boughts' still only one line so I think you are doing really well hon considering Mally is your 'thing'.

Thank you honey. :flower: :flower: :flower: I do love me a bit o' Mally! I'm so glad they let her sit down in that last hour. It's not good for a preggie lady to stand up in platforms all day! :eek:

I know I'm having a bit of a splurge but this is actually the most restrained I've been - ever!

And I am being somewhat controlled and rational about it - not just buying everything....yet! :D

Have to admit I may have been the same with LG if I didnt have nearly all the products that were in the TSV plus most of the other stuff she was selling seperately. I would be a total lost cause if they brought on a Bobbie Brown TSV.

I thought a few times that Mally looked uncomfortable. The camera seemed to catch her offguard holding her back on at least two occasions that I saw.....those shoes werent a good idea.

I always thought that putting black eyeliner on the inner lower lash line made your eyes appear smaller - it certainly seems to give me piggy eyes - but AY had it done like that and so did some of the other models. Am I out of date here? Maybe I need to go and have a makeover somewhere.

I was always taught once you're out of your 20s, it's not a good look because as you say - piggy eyes. Although even a decade ago it wasn't a good look for me because I just always seem to end up with gloop in the corner of my eyes where said black eyeliner ran for cover halfway through the day. Not particularly attractive......

And now I've caved in yet again. This time for the TSV because if they don't ship until October, there will be enough reviews by then to know if it's pants or not so remember to post your thoughts won't you?!?

And now I've caved in yet again. This time for the TSV because if they don't ship until October, there will be enough reviews by then to know if it's pants or not so remember to post your thoughts won't you?!?

:giggle: You know I'll tell you all about it! Just try and stop me!

Have to admit I may have been the same with LG if I didnt have nearly all the products that were in the TSV plus most of the other stuff she was selling seperately. I would be a total lost cause if they brought on a Bobbie Brown TSV.

I thought a few times that Mally looked uncomfortable. The camera seemed to catch her offguard holding her back on at least two occasions that I saw.....those shoes werent a good idea.

Oh I missed that. Poor Mally. :(

I'm like you with LG on the Bobbi Brown Hours "Got It..Got it....Got it... yep Got that too!" I watch on the remote off chance that they might get something new and exciting once in a while!

If they ever tell us we're getting a BB TSV I will definitely need that Tena lady! :giggle: :eek:

:giggle: You know I'll tell you all about it! Just try and stop me!

I will feel left out now if I haven't got one!! Seriously though - pre-warn me if it's carp though won't you? I've swithered all day and then thought I would kick myself it the reviews are good. No matter that I've already got enough stuff to open a SpaceNK shop already - I should be ashamed :blush: I'm not watching the darned thing anymore.....

I will feel left out now if I haven't got one!! Seriously though - pre-warn me if it's carp though won't you? I've swithered all day and then thought I would kick myself it the reviews are good. No matter that I've already got enough stuff to open a SpaceNK shop already - I should be ashamed :blush: I'm not watching the darned thing anymore.....

Swithered - now there's a word! :D I promise - warts and all descriptions!

Keep a close eye on your account if you decide to keep it Aragorn as I have found that a couple of my advanced orders were cancelled due to a system error. One of them I fought for and still managed to get at the TSV price but the other happened after I had started FARTing and so didnt bother with which is just as well as it was out of stock and they couldnt say when it would be back in - they were very apologetic but it wouldnt have helped if i had desperately wanted it.

Et tu aragorn. What is going on round here?:thinking2:

my subtle anti-FARTS vibes seem to be doing a good job. my immediate and direct response to the tsv (don't like it :sad:) sent everyone straight to their phones. :giggle: xxxx

Last edited:
Et tu aragorn. What is going on round here?:thinking2:

Can I say that in my defence, I got caught up in Love A'kin's excitement I think :clapping: and ended up with a shiney eye thingy wand, a discovery kit and a TSV. I know I'm not a F.A.R.T. but I do think I need a a good slap to put me back on the straight and narrow..... I can't really blame other people for my complete weakness.

OMG, why? Do you need a f.a.r.t.

Latest posts

Back