Mally Beauty TSV Sun Aug 23rd

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

didn't buy it ....... yet!

I am sand in BB, light in SB halo, NC25 in MAC, velum in PX, so quite pale, but not too pale. I can use a bronzer, only in summer on my cheecks (love Benefit n10), I don't get a tan though....
But the eyeshadow in the peach seemed so dark.

What's occurin' Love Akin? :D When you fall off the wagon you really fall don't you? A girl after my own heart. ;) Time to hoist up them drawers methinks lol. One last splurge before September eh? :giggle::flower:

Being a good old fragrant F.A.R.T I'm not buying any make up apart from the CD. :angel:

didn't buy it ....... yet!

I am sand in BB, light in SB halo, NC25 in MAC, velum in PX, so quite pale, but not too pale. I can use a bronzer, only in summer on my cheecks (love Benefit n10), I don't get a tan though....
But the eyeshadow in the peach seemed so dark.

Yeah it does doesn't it. I don't even remember if they showed it on anybody. I dunno how it goes on - but the e/s that comes with the pink kits is quite pigmented so we've got to assume that the Brownstone is too.

I dunno honeybun. If it helps I think you could probably wear any of the SSGs but you'd get a more noticeable effect with the darker ones. Have you read the reviews? Sometimes I spot someone "like me" and that helps.

What's occurin' Love Akin? :D When you fall off the wagon you really fall don't you? A girl after my own heart. ;) Time to hoist up them drawers methinks lol. One last splurge before September eh? :giggle::flower:

Being a good old fragrant F.A.R.T I'm not buying any make up apart from the CD. :angel:

Oh yes my lovely I fall right off! I think I'm done now though. So that's me 'til October. :angel: Hopefully. :eek: (getting quite scared now!)

*whispers I very nearly fell myself today. Honora was almost my downfall. Saw some lovely pearl earrings in 14ct gold £54 but with no P&P on the website and almost ordered! But F.A.R.T. ed just in time to think why? to save £3 or £4 £'s on P&P but spend over £50? Nooo thank you. I passed. I wasn't even looking for pearl earrings I certainly don't need any. :confused2:

*whispers I very nearly fell myself today. Honora was almost my downfall. Saw some lovely pearl earrings in 14ct gold £54 but with no P&P on the website and almost ordered! But F.A.R.T. ed just in time to think why? to save £3 or £4 £'s on P&P but spend over £50? Nooo thank you. I passed. I wasn't even looking for pearl earrings I certainly don't need any. :confused2:

I caught the beginning of a Frank Usher hour and saw a gawjuss necklace - but luckily it sold out before I could disgrace myself! :whew2: :sweat: :blush:

I caught the beginning of a Frank Usher hour and saw a gawjuss necklace - but luckily it sold out before I could disgrace myself! :whew2: :sweat: :blush:

We need to de programme you again hon! Thought you did really well with the Mally things, you could have bought so much more :clapping:! I watched some Frank Usher too and could have been tempted but I seem to have made QVC public enemy number one in my own mind and am looking elsewhere for anything I see on there that I like.

Last edited:
We need to de programme you again hon! Thought you did really well with the Mally things, you could have bought so much more :clapping:! I watched some Frank Usher two and could have been tempted but I seem to have made QVC public enemy number one in my own mind and am looking elsewhere for anything I see on there that I like.

maybe the Anti-FARTS Eponymous
fart.gif
could be of help?????

I definitely need deprogramming! When Beyonce's (her again! ;) ) song "Halo" comes on the radio I think of Smashbox! :eek:

Well I'm going to stay away from the Mally eye products anyway, because she said 'they literally make your eyes pop' (yes Mally said this, not Alison - but Mally's excused since she's 'about to pop' herself... ).

Well I'm going to stay away from the Mally eye products anyway, because she said 'they literally make your eyes pop' (yes Mally said this, not Alison - but Mally's excused since she's 'about to pop' herself... ).

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

I can't wait for mine to come now! *Opens new window to see if it's been despatched yet*

My discovery set and my sparkly white thingy have been dispatched.....

*points accusingly*
'Sparkly white thingy'!?! You ordered something on the spur of the moment & you don't even know what it is.....do you? *gasp*
C'mon Aragorn, 'fess up - without going to look first.....what's it actually called & what does it do......? :grin:

Latest posts

Back