Mally Beauty TSV Sun Aug 23rd

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gosh Mally looks like a right hoochie-mama in that dress!!:down:,it's just soooooooooooo not flattering,even if she were'nt 5 or 6 months preggers it would look awful,much prefer the TSV launch outfit.

By the way i'm surprised she was even allowed to fly over here for the launch,I thought airlines had a cut-off date for pregnant women flying??

The TSV looks nice enough,but I have a million things in my make-up arsenal which can do the same and better.

I didn't think she was all that pregnant? 5 /6 months maybe? Perhaps it's twins?

Unless you're dead pale and cool (like me) check out the darker options as the blusher part of the SSG is V subtle.

As for the names Pink is pink and "Love..." and "Life.." are the peachy ones.

I'm sort of 'sallow' in complexion, though reasonably pale........

*scuttles back into the 'confused & will probably end up ordering nothing' corner!* lol

I'm sort of 'sallow' in complexion, though reasonably pale........

*scuttles back into the 'confused & will probably end up ordering nothing' corner!* lol

Oh honey! :D I think some options might be better than others but pick the one you fancy! If you can use bronzer then I'd go darker, but if like me all bronzers ever make you look grubby the you'll be safe with the light options. After that just choose whether you want peach or pink. The colours are so sheer that you can't make a mistake. :flower:

I wonder if that would suit me too then? I prefer the 'English rose' look to 'sunkissed & sporty' but could do with a 'refining & defining' sytem rather than a single colour as could do with a more 'uplifting' effect around the cheek area! lol

i have a 'cool' pink skin tone, and i must be somewhere between 'cool light' (as pale silver, lilac, etc, shadows really suit me) and 'cool medium' (slate grey, cool taupes and charcoal browns really suit me too). the 'English rose' belongs to the latter category.
i haven't tried the kit yet, kitten, to see how 'light' it appears on the skin. the option i got is the lighter of the two pink options; could it be the case that the darker pink is more appropriate for you?

ok FARTs, I'd better come clean and say I've gone for this too, thought it was a good deal and wasn't tempted by the TSV :angel::angel: My halo may have slipped slightly but compared to others who shall remain nameless.........:thinking2:

great purchase, fairynuff. :up2: the colours will really suit you.

(seen your piccie a while back)

i have a 'cool' pink skin tone, and i must be somewhere between 'cool light' (as pale silver, lilac, etc, shadows really suit me) and 'cool medium' (slate grey, cool taupes and charcoal browns really suit me too). the 'English rose' belongs to the latter category.
i haven't tried the kit yet, kitten, to see how 'light' it appears on the skin. the option i got is the lighter of the two pink options; could it be the case that the darker pink is more appropriate for you?

I think you could be right WS, they just look a bit scary in the pics, don't they? :sweat: lol
I honestly think blushers etc. are the hardest thing to get right as they really can 'make or break' a finished look.....?
(Think I may try the In the Pink Deeper one then......maybe......possibly! lol)

Who did AY's make-up for the 5 o'clock show? She looks like she's been punched in the face. I can't get over how bad it looks compared to the repeat of the TSV at 8am this morning.

First bit of QVC today - couldn't believe her eye make up! They did a close up and it just looked so dark. Thought the model who does 50+ tv ad looks really good.

Her hair doesn't help - she appears to have 3 different partings......

I used to go to a well known chain (franchise thing) about 2 years ago and I always ended up leaving with the 3 parting look:sad: Think it must be " on trend" in their opinion but it never worked on me. I'm a :emo: kind of girl:tongue2: I want to get my make up wipes and a decent brush and go for it :angel:

Like her necklace - Lola Rose TSV ( I bought berry & blue howlite)

I don't know who did her make up for the 5pm show. I flicked over earlier and caught some of the Lessons in beauty show. Leighton Denny was on with a try me kit, talking about why some women go for a french manicure because they may not know what they are going to wear or something similar. I got the impression he was saying AY's make up and clothes was too much all together. Actually it was one of the few times I've seen AY lost for words. Leighton certainly gave her a run for her month in the talking ten to the dozen stakes today.

I really like watching Mally as I do Laura Geller but I haven't gone for the TSV, although the smokey eye kit in the khaki was whispering my name.

I always thought that putting black eyeliner on the inner lower lash line made your eyes appear smaller - it certainly seems to give me piggy eyes - but AY had it done like that and so did some of the other models. Am I out of date here? Maybe I need to go and have a makeover somewhere.

I always thought that putting black eyeliner on the inner lower lash line made your eyes appear smaller - it certainly seems to give me piggy eyes - but AY had it done like that and so did some of the other models. Am I out of date here? Maybe I need to go and have a makeover somewhere.

After seeing the show, I'd stick with what you do:giggle:

I noticed that too - and I always thought it was a makeup/fashion no-no?

They are showing real close ups of Amicas ear lobes because of the earrings and you can see the powder, foundation or whatever it is in the fine white hairs on her cheek. Not sure who was doing her make up. Thats a big problem that I would have if I used anything like that so I just use blusher. My current favourite blusher is Sue Devitt aqua something. Goes on like a dream and lasts and theres no powdery residue even in my 7x magnified mirror!

Latest posts

Back