Lyla Boots TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
These look like good value and nice boots but either they're too big at the top or the models have legs like sparrows. Nothing looks worse than riding boots flapping around on the calf like a pair of wellies.

£5 for P&P and probably about the same to send them back has put me off.

models have legs like sparrows I think. I like the tan colour but having leather on a heal bothers me as once it is scuffed it looks scruffy

I decided to give these a go (via Quidco) in black.

I may regret it but, although I live in Northants (the 'shoe county' .. allegedly) I've not seen leather boots for that price here. I'd not have bought them without the TSV price though.

And if they do flap about round the calf I'll just ram my trousers down them ........ but if they pinch my feet they'll go straight back.

i hate all of you lot who think they'll be flappy! if i wanted them i'b be wondering if they'd be big enough round the calves:blush::blush::blush:

could someone tell me what quidco is please? i've seen it mentioned on here a few times and don't know what it is.

I'm absolutely convinced Lyla is Markon under another name.Not just because its the same guest presenter - but reviews for Lyla are not favourable about sizing - exactly Markons issue....

They look really nice at a quick glance but they never tell you how long the ruddy boots are. I have long lower legs and these look like they'd be mid calf on me. Which is not always the most flattering length.

I tend not to buy boots online as it's too much hassle and I waste too much in postage to try them on.

I think this is a very strange choice of tsv for the last qvc shopping day before Christmas. Bound to be a limited market. You ladies who have bought have done so for yourselves. I would have liked a tsv with lots of broad appeal - certainly not shoes! A boring day ahead.

Well if they are Markon under another name I'll probably struggle with the sizing. I have one pair of Markon boots I bought because I loved the colour. They're a dusky blackcurrant. The boots are good quality and the leather is lovely but they are still ****** tight around the ankles. They've worn really well though and weren't very expensive.

I swithered about getting these for my DD early this morning but on watching close ups later on they
dont look that great quality, better going to a shoe shop and trying these kind of things on
I would hate to spend all that money on p&p to get them and then again to return them

I have large calves (and I'm not even a dancer or a farmer before some bright spark chips in!!) so I always struggle to get knee high boots to zip up. These do look roomy calf wise but I've been fooled before!! My money's safe!

For once they gave the calf measurement which was 40cm but without the height measurement that's no bliddy good to me. I need to know what bit of my bliddy calf it comes up to.

'ere I'm a farmer's daughter ... is that why I've got chubby calves?

Sorry to bang on about the height of boots but it really is a problem. I have never ever been able to get a pair of boots that come up to my chubby knees.

The leg circumferences are shown on the website and are different for each shoe size

Leg circumference measurements:

Size 3: 37cm (14.6")
Size 4: 38cm (14.9")
Size 5: 39cm (15.4")
Size 6: 40cm (15.7")
Size 7: 41cm (16.1")
Size 8: 42cm (16.5")

I thought they mentioned the size to the knee at 4am but I was still half asleep so could be wrong
I thought they said something about 16 inches?? but maybe they were talking about around the leg

Latest posts

Back