Lulu's Time Bomb TSV 9/12/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

some of her kits have been in TKMaxx recently. I wondered if old stock before they removed her name from the packaging?

I never knew that, just seen the 'new' packaging on QVC!
Hope the formulas haven't changed along with the packaging design, I don't use it all the time (no pun intened! lol) but the hand cream is amazing, hope it still is!

:confused:

some of her kits have been in TKMaxx recently. I wondered if old stock before they removed her name from the packaging?

I never knew this either! Well spotted! Given that she has nothing to do with the company (apparently) it is about time!

Why people line that hag's coffers is beyond me! Quite clearly her looks owe rather more to the surgeon's knife than to her pots of gloop! Had she let nature take its course she would resemble the Churchill dog by now. If you think you're going to get a tambourine-taut visage with her concoctions you are very much mistaken.

Life is a high-risk, terminal, disease.
Your home is the most dangerous place to be (statistically).
We get bombarded from all sides by scary stories: don't eat this, wear that, go outside, stay indoors, don't walk, don't drive, don't drink at all, don't drink too much don't not drink alcohol, fat/sugar/salt/carbohydrate is the baddie in your diet so avoid it. There are plenty of things that sales people can latch onto to try and scare us into "protecting" ourselves from some bogeyman or another.

At the end of the day, we all have to make our choices about what we do and don't do, and pick our own way through the mountain of information that's available. We try not to confuse ourselves. Living every day will age us, what we eat and drink will age us, the environment we live in will age us. It's going to happen... nothing will stop it.
All the lotions and potions will help minimise the effects, or slow down their progress, but you've got to do it from the inside as well as the outside. And in any event, the things that make us beautiful in the eyes of our loved ones have nothing to do with any of it, as true beauty really does come from within.

While I look after my skin the best I can, if I get lines and wrinkles that's OK. They come from living life.

If you boil down anti-aging - the best things you can do - wear sunscreen, preferably that gives you a recognised level of both UVA and UVB protection for your skin; wear a hat when out in the sun to protect your scalp and hair; wear sunglasses to protect your eyes (the skin and also your retinas)... and for the inside, plenty of water and fresh fruit and vegetables as part of a balanced diet...

Last edited:
I had enough of seeing Lulu on screen when they were flogging her beauty pick of the month. She seemed to be on every day. Hoped l wouldn't see her again till next year! Glad l will be at work that day.

Lulu's Time Bomb 5 Piece Star Power Skincare Collection
Item Number: 210331
QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.00
P&P £4.95

3 Easy Pay instalments of £15.00, plus P&P

This skincare collection from Lulu's Time Bomb features the brand new Over-Exposed Sun Damage Rescue and hero product Troubleshooter Neck Jaw & Chest Cream, plus a supersize of Flashback Night Cream, Complexion Cocktail with a shot of H2Omega, and Hand to Hand Combat Cream, all packaged in an elegant gift box. An innovative selection of targeted anti-ageing skincare treatments, ideal for slotting into your existing beauty regime.

Get it here first - this collection launches the brand new Over-Exposed Sun Damage Rescue, specifically designed to help combat the signs of ageing, from rough and uneven skin tone to wrinkles. Key ingredient Omega9Xester is a vegetable-derived wax that acts like an oil to penetrate the skin

A gorgeous gift - beautifully packaged in a gift box, this covetable collection would make a special gift for anyone seeking good skincare - with no wrapping required!

Contains:

1 x Flashback Night Cream (100ml; supersize) - this rich night cream forms an invisible, light barrier on the skin, helping to trap in, a blend of phytolipids, oils, hyaluronic acid and vitamins overnight, so you wake up fresher, with fuller-looking, smoother-feeling skin
1 x Over-Exposed Sun Damage Rescue (40ml; full size) - designed to reduce the look of premature wrinkles and soften rough skin, helping to smooth the feel of your skin and boost suppleness. Formulated with Omega9Xester (a rich vegetable-derived oil), Pycnogenol, and milk peptide
1 x Troubleshooter Neck Jaw and Chest Cream (45ml; full size) - this range's hero product is designed to enhance the appearance of suppleness and elasticity in target areas, plus help rebalance texture and brighten the appearance of pigmentation for a more even-looking skin tone. Formulated with chrysanthellum extract, vitamin C, lanachrys, pea extract, olive oil, abyssinian oil and hyaluronic acid
1 x Complexion Cocktail with a shot of H2Omega (100ml; full size) - a fluid formula created to address dehydrated and dried out complexions, providing thirsty skin with an extra boost of hydration and moisture. Enriched with coconut oil, omega-3 rich chia seed oil, and kiwi oil
1 x Hand to Hand Combat Cream (150ml; supersize) - this super-moisturising formula is designed to improve the appearance of dry, rough skin on your hands, as well as soften cuticles. Enriched with argan oil, olive oil, shea butter, vitamin E, essential fatty acids, and pea extract
1 x gift box - with a silver chiffon ribbon

How to use:
Flashback Night Cream:

Apply liberally to your skin in the evening after cleansing

Troubleshooter Neck Jaw and Chest Cream:

Morning and evening, massage with upward strokes to your jawline, neck and décolleté

Complexion Cocktail with a shot of H2Omega

Shake well before using
Morning and evening, apply on clean, dry skin by either patting on using fingers or applying with a saturated cotton wool or cosmetic pad
Avoid contact with eyes

Over-Exposed Sun Damage Rescue:

Apply after cleansing, moisturising and applying Complexion Cocktail
Smooth over your skin morning and evening

Hand to Hand Combat Cream

Apply all over your hands as often as required throughout the day

Behind the brand

Developed by the award-winning team behind the original John Frieda products and in collaboration with international pop icon Lulu, this powerhouse skincare range targets the tell-tale signs of ageing, focusing on skin aging factors including loss of moisture, oil and regeneration to give a radiant and youthful-looking complexion.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.210331

Is it our telly or has the voice over slightly changed? cant quite put my finger on it but she sounds different.

Franks is as usual hyperventilating with excitement.

Lulu is 'classified' as Director and Ambassador ! no doubt with extra titles comes extra dosh from the profits!

Latest posts

Back