Lulu's Time Bomb TSV 9/12/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't stand the woman's voice, several different accents in the space of one sentence. I will never believe that her lotions and potions are responsible for her smooth phizog. If it were, why isn't she charging hundreds of pounds for a tiny pot ? "Creme de Lulu'. As for that ruddy baker boy cap in that ad they show, does the woman never stop role-playing ?

Lu lu knows the only thing that'll help the anti aging process, help it because nothing will stop it or slow it, is a good moisturiser, a good diet, plenty of water and a good plastic surgeon.

Do we have a scientist among us who can explain how "Omega9Xester", a 'vegetable derived wax' can penetrate the skin?

I know as much about science as anyone else with a degree in Mediaeval History, but presume that if wax penetrated our skins, it would soon be piling up inside our internal organs.

Last edited:
I just had a quick look on QVC to see if I could find the tv guide for today....I couldn't, but I must have clicked live tv as I got a close up of Lulu... not a pretty sight, she is as rough as the rest of us her age, her crows feet are that deep nothing could disguise them ... so much for her lotions and potions . LOL

I just watched a couple of minutes of the TSV on dvd on my Mac. I hadn't realised how much more detail I can see on the computer close up than on television.

Several things struck me:

JF's forehead is deeply wrinkled with many lines.
JF's hands, or claws, are many shades paler than her face, so she obviously does not listen to AY about sun exposure.
Kathy is so right about Lulu's eye wrinkles, time for another trip to Harley St?
Lulu is presumably wearing a fringe to cover up forehead wrinkles.
Lulu's appearance could be vastly improved if she combed her hair.

I can't stand the woman's voice, several different accents in the space of one sentence. I will never believe that her lotions and potions are responsible for her smooth phizog. If it were, why isn't she charging hundreds of pounds for a tiny pot ? "Creme de Lulu'. As for that ruddy baker boy cap in that ad they show, does the woman never stop role-playing ?

Phizog :mysmilie_19: love it .

I'm using the Nivea one they've been advertising ...lol....I cannot use moisturiser normally just praying it does not bring me out in spots like many others have ...it's on special offer in some places ...under £6 ...going to try nighttime one too with my superdrug points lol ....they were about to expire lol .....:clapping:

Further to my request for someone to explain the science to me.....I have just jumped a few minutes into the dvd to hear that Lulubelle is explaining the benefits of the wax properties as 'it stays on the skin, keeping the moisture inside'. I can follow that. So why does the written description by QVC state that the wax penetrates the skin?

Go on, tell us, does it go inside the body and poison our internal organs, or stay as a wax barrier on the skin? In which case, how about melting down a candle and putting candlewax on the face?

I'm using the Nivea one they've been advertising ...lol....I cannot use moisturiser normally just praying it does not bring me out in spots like many others have ...it's on special offer in some places ...under £6 ...going to try nighttime one too with my superdrug points lol ....they were about to expire lol .....:clapping:

I've been using the Nivea one too, not had any problems with reactions. Using the night one too as they were on offer 3 for 2, so got one of each and the serum. Really liking them.

Just switched on to find Lulu and DF.

Am quite shocked at Lulu's appearance. Maybe she is tired after a day of TSV presentations, but i have never seen her skin so dull and papery, crepey and totally mismatching her hands.

My first thought was that she may be ill, or recouperating from illness.

The new darker flatter hair doesn't help.

I've never been a fan, but i have no axe to grind either. I was just a little shocked. Maybe it is the harsh white jacket, too. She usually wears more flattering shades of blush, pale green or oatmeal.

Have Lulu, TovaBorg9 (perfume resistance is futile) and Debbie Flint all been to the QVC hair dresser? It's *blind man's balayage gone mad!

* Play this with Nana and Aunties as they snooze after Xmas dinner. How'll they'll laugh as you're written out of the will come January 2nd

Have Lulu, TovaBorg9 (perfume resistance is futile) and Debbie Flint all been to the QVC hair dresser? It's *blind man's balayage gone mad!

* Play this with Nana and Aunties as they snooze after Xmas dinner. How'll they'll laugh as you're written out of the will come January 2nd

Do you mean that they all have obvious ginger streaks?

I gave up trying to find out more about magic ingredient Omega 9 when I read on Google that it is found in lard.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back