Lulu's Time Bomb TSV 11/06/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Never tried this range, never fancied it but might be tempted! Anyone use and recommend it? :mysmilie_46:

Does anyone knwow if the day cream is suitable for dry skin types?
The day cream was no good for my dry skin. It was thick but did not moisturise. It reminded me of nappy rash cream that they put on baby's bottoms years ago.

40 polishing/cleansing pads (4 boxes of 10) for £23.95! I don't think so! That's nearly 60p per scourer! No wonder Lulu was saying she rinses hers out and reuses them!

The day cream was no good for my dry skin. It was thick but did not moisturise. It reminded me of nappy rash cream that they put on baby's bottoms years ago.

Did you use it on its own or with a serum or anything like that underneath?

Did you use it on its own or with a serum or anything like that underneath?
Just on its own. I am usually not one for putting on multiple products though at the moment I have been using the Judith Williams phyto minerals serum with a moisturiser on top. My skin is not so dry at the moment; I suppose that must be because no central heating and warmer weather with less wind (I live by the sea)

I've bought it, I like the moisturiser as it contains a primer & it's less layers.

I'm keen to try the eye cream.

I quite like the collagen bomb.

I love philosophy purity as my cleanser, but I like to have a scrub type of one as an exfoliator in the morning. I do have some microdelivery, but I'll use the timebomb one.

Just on its own. I am usually not one for putting on multiple products though at the moment I have been using the Judith Williams phyto minerals serum with a moisturiser on top. My skin is not so dry at the moment; I suppose that must be because no central heating and warmer weather with less wind (I live by the sea)
I had that serum in its first version and loved it, but when they added this stuff called lumiskin, my skin reacted badly to it. But the Phytomineral range has been reformulated recently, maybe I should try it again?

I've bought it, I like the moisturiser as it contains a primer & it's less layers.

I'm keen to try the eye cream.

I quite like the collagen bomb.

I love philosophy purity as my cleanser, but I like to have a scrub type of one as an exfoliator in the morning. I do have some microdelivery, but I'll use the timebomb one.
What is your skin type, if I may ask?

I had that serum in its first version and loved it, but when they added this stuff called lumiskin, my skin reacted badly to it. But the Phytomineral range has been reformulated recently, maybe I should try it again?
My serum is probably a couple of years old as it has come out of my stash. It is called Phytominerals Moisture Miracle. No ingredients listed on the bottle.

Flicking about last night caught the tail end of a presentation of the TSV.

How interesting Lu explaining about the John Frieda company creating the brand etc. I remember her first visit and it was her working in her kitchen making up potions etc which be came Lulu's Time Bomb. But then she was getting confused explaining ingredients etc, we on here thought no way did she create and make the products. Why do QVC still call it that? Everywhere else packaging advertising etc she is not mentioned.

Normal except for oily nose, ageing - nearly 50.
Mine is dry, but I join the club: Finally I ordered the TSV, it really was too tempting. :) O.k., I know, I said I would concentrate on Alpha-H and Elemis, but hey - so what?! ;-)

Anyone who ordered this TSV, can you please tell me whether the necks of the tubes (cleanser and day cream) were sealed when you received it? I can't remember whether Time Bomb products come like that.

Anyone who ordered this TSV, can you please tell me whether the necks of the tubes (cleanser and day cream) were sealed when you received it? I can't remember whether Time Bomb products come like that.
I don't know whether it has always been like that, but neither the day cream nor the cleanser of the set is sealed. Just have checked.

I don't know whether it has always been like that, but neither the day cream nor the cleanser of the set is sealed. Just have checked.

Thank you, Ani. I only received my set today because the first one was never delivered by Hermes and I had to have a replacement sent. I was suspicious that it might be a return, partly because of the lack of seals and the fact there is a bit of product in both cases in the lids, and partly because the box of the Collagen Bomb appears to have been opened as the flap is slightly ripped. You have put my mind at rest to some extent. I'll go and re-examine the items individually again.

Latest posts

Back