Lulu's Time Bomb TSV 11/06/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

All boxed up have a cheaper box set with the glory days cream & it contains the body wash, shampoo & conditioner.

X

Did you manage to order the All Boxed Up set? It sold out really quickly.

Sorry, I was getting confused with another ABU set that came up yesterday and was sold out by late-afternoon. The Time Bomb one seems to be available still.

You may have talked about this before and I've missed it, but do you buy from QVC UK or QVC Germany ... or both? How do they compare?

I buy mostly from QVC UK to be honest, simply because they have better prices concerning Liz Earle (which was again (!) not successful on German sellytelly and is not sold any more on QVC), Alpha-H (although the 200 ml Liquid Gold are cheaper in Germany as I recently have found out, but they offer only a small selection on QVC Germany) and Elemis (was once also sold in Germany on QVC, very expensive, and now will return in August). I like the TSV sets, they are really good value for money. BUt I only buy sets there because otherwise, the postage would be too high as QVC UK charges per item, whereas with QVC Germany, you pay the postage once for the entire order, i.e., you can order as much as you like on that day, the postage will be the same and won't change, always €5.95.

QVC Germany is good with the Lock & Lock stuff, they have great sets and colours, I think, also the bed linen is not bad, either.

I buy mostly from QVC UK to be honest, simply because they have better prices concerning Liz Earle (which was again (!) not successful on German sellytelly and is not sold any more on QVC), Alpha-H (although the 200 ml Liquid Gold are cheaper in Germany as I recently have found out, but they offer only a small selection on QVC Germany) and Elemis (was once also sold in Germany on QVC, very expensive, and now will return in August). I like the TSV sets, they are really good value for money. BUt I only buy sets there because otherwise, the postage would be too high as QVC UK charges per item, whereas with QVC Germany, you pay the postage once for the entire order, i.e., you can order as much as you like on that day, the postage will be the same and won't change, always €5.95.

QVC Germany is good with the Lock & Lock stuff, they have great sets and colours, I think, also the bed linen is not bad, either.

Thanks, Ani. That's really interesting. I have wondered about QVC in other countries and how they compare. I might have a look at the German site and see what they have.

It's also interesting about the P&P - are we the only QVC without capped postage charges? If so, why?!!

It's also interesting about the P&P - are we the only QVC without capped postage charges? If so, why?!!
That is a question I keep asking myself over and over again because the UK P&P is really high compared to other online shops.

Latest posts

Back