Lulu's Time Bomb TSV 11/06/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If the box of the appears to have been opened because of the ripped flap, I would think it has been opened before and return the set, to be honest. Yes it was a TSV but I expect to get new products for my hard earned money - always. If that is not the case, thanks, but no, thanks.

My set seems to be o.k. so far.

I absolutely agree, Ani. I would object to a reject or return even in Clearance unless it was marked as such. But when it comes to cosmetics, it should just not happen.

If I had received the set last week when it was due, I would be much more trusting, but knowing it is a replacement for something not received, I can't help but think they could easily have had a return in the meantime and that's what I've got. I could be wrong though ....

So what are you going to do?

I am going to give customer services a call when I get home. I'm just going to tell them how I found the items when I opened the box. The problem is I can't prove my set has been tampered with and they can't prove it hasn't. It's a shame I haven't got any other of these products in the same size and unopened to weigh and compare.

Do you want me to weigh the products? My set is still unused, only checked the sealing.

Do you want me to weigh the products? My set is still unused, only checked the sealing.

What a great idea! My scales are pretty accurate down to 1g (apparently!) so this would be really useful. Only if you have time, though. Thank you, Ani!

No problem! I've got digital scales and I think they work fine (at least for cooking and baking...).

Here we go:

Glory Days 117 g
Take-off Time Cleanser 225 g
Smart Balm (without packaging) 37 g
Collagen Bomb (without packaging) 94 g

Here we go:

Glory Days 117 g
Take-off Time Cleanser 225 g
Smart Balm (without packaging) 37 g
Collagen Bomb (without packaging) 94 g

You are such a star! Many thanks indeed.

Interesting that for the first two (unpackaged) items, my weights are exactly the same as yours. So I could believe that the bit of cream in the lids is because the lids were not on securely and some product has squeezed out in transit.

My scales sort of waver between 36g and 37g for for Smart Balm so I'll assume that's ok. The Collagen Bomb, which is the one with the ripped box lid, is 92g. I know it's a tiny amount so maybe I shouldn't be concerned. I think I've been fussing about nothing.

I am so grateful. Thank you, Ani.

You are welcome! :)

My scales have also fought with the Smart Balm, but in the end, the 37 g have defeated the 36 g. But the scales only did that with the eye product, not with the other three.

I am glad that everything seems to be o.k. with your set. And no, you were not fussing around about nothing with all that we know about used products being send to customers. After all, you are paying for the products and one should expect them to be o.k.

Last edited:
You are welcome! :)

My scales have also fought with the Smart Balm, but in the end, the 37 g have defeated the 36 g. But the scales only did that with the eye product, not with the other three.

I am glad that everything seems to be o.k. with your set. And no, you were not fussing around about nothing with all that we know about used products being send to customers. After all, you are paying for the products and one should expect them to be o.k.

That's exactly why I was worried. I have wised up after reading things on here especially. There are too many examples of used items being sent to customers for it to be their imagination or fibs (not that I think any forum member is a liar!). Now I examine everything very carefully, particularly when, as in this case, my delivery is several days later than it should be. I love ST.com.

Once again, thanks for your trouble and for listening. Enjoy your evening x

:) What is "fibs"?

I am watching Germany vs. Slovakia right now. And I hope we'll win (already got one goal!).
Have a nice evening!

Sorry, yes, fibs are lies.

Great result for you! Enjoy the rest of the evening.

The main reasons I bought this was the eye cream - I fancied trying it & the rest was a bonus.
It makes my eyes stream - as do most eye creams.
The collagen bomb actually felt a bit uncomfortable a couple of times.
Back it goes.
All boxed up have a cheaper box set with the glory days cream & it contains the body wash, shampoo & conditioner.

X
The main reasons I bought this was the eye cream - I fancied trying it & the rest was a bonus.
It makes my eyes stream - as do most eye creams.
The collagen bomb actually felt a bit uncomfortable a couple of times.
Back it goes.
All boxed up have a cheaper box set with the glory days cream & it contains the body wash, shampoo & conditioner.

Did you manage to order the All Boxed Up set? It sold out really quickly.

Latest posts

Back