lulus cheeks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didn't notice the cheeks because I was having a good look at her neck. It's lovely and smooth for a woman of 60. Is it possible to have cosmetic surgery or other invasive treatment on the neck? Perhaps its down to good genes (or timebomb !!!!!!!!!)

Linda

I think Lulu looks fantastic for 60. I am the wrong side of 35 and she looks younger than me. If she's had fillers etc which I'm sure she has why not admit it instead of trying to fool us all into thinking that magnesium crystals and good skincare can make you look THAT good.

I have to agree she looks really good, and has a really great hairstyle. Personally, I think she could pass for a women in her forties, or dare I say thirties.:21: Good on her, what ever she's doing it working.

I agree with you Jasper, I know she has probably or definatly had work done on her face, and she does look good for her age and thats the main thing no matter how she does it. She also exercises everyday and drinks plenty of water so that that part of it is her own sheer hard work. She could easily go down a nightclub and not look out of place unlike some woman do in some nightclubs.

I nearly fell over laughing when she was on the other day with Ali. She told the
cameraperson to zoom onto her wonderfully surgically enhanced visage and they didnt or wouldnt. Who knows why.
Trying to showing off and having the cheek to put her youthfullness down to her pots of grease. Ali goes all quiet!

I believe Dr Denese and her range of products (which I loved) were withdrawn from the UK due to the fact the Dr had undergone "procedures" and thereby misleading (ASA rules) - Is Lulu and her range fall outside ASA rulings?

I thought Lulu looked ridiculous yesterday for a woman her age,with her silly trout pout and plumped cheeks.
Who is she trying to kid exactly?
She has had a pretty charmed life, free of money worries and has had hairdresser husband, personal trainer,the best food and no doubt a damned good cosmetic surgeon....she should look good!!!

I don't understand the deception to be honest, as surely she doesn't think one single viewer thinks her tinkerbell look is down to a pot of cream!

Latest posts

Back