Lulu

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Daisy2911

Registered Shopper
I've just switched over to QVC to see Lulu flogging her skincare range.. Now, nothing wrong in that at all.. But she was saying 'oh people say I look good for my age (shes 60).. Then she points down to her products & says 'its all down to this', obviously meaning her skincare range.. Im sorry, but how is she allowed to state that on tv, when she has allegedly had surgeries, botox.. Her lips definitely look collagen enhanced..
So if we are to believe it, shes had no surgery and how she looks today is ALL down to her skincare range?
Im not knocking her range, as many people seem to really like it.. Its just im not comfortable with how she states that her looks are completely because of her products :angry:

I agree, and I think she looks particularly odd tonight, has she done anything to her cheeks? They look like they're going to burst any minute, very, very odd... She looks anything but natural to me!
Her products might well be nice (I've never tried them, but I think the packaging is quite funky) and she is of course free to have all the cosmetic procedures she likes, but the problem is that she's explicitly using her own looks as evidence of the range's efficacy and effects, and if she's had anything done (as I suspect she indeed has, based on her odd appearance), then that is a tad misleading isn't it???:down:

I feel the same way Daisy :puke: No lotion or potion is going to turn back time :clock:

I agree, and I think she looks particularly odd tonight, has she done anything to her cheeks? They look like they're going to burst any minute, very, very odd... She looks anything but natural to me!
Her products might well be nice (I've never tried them, but I think the packaging is quite funky) and she is of course free to have all the cosmetic procedures she likes, but the problem is that she's explicitly using her own looks as evidence of the range's efficacy and effects, and if she's had anything done (as I suspect she indeed has, based on her odd appearance), then that is a tad misleading isn't it???:down:

Yes it is SS.. However good her skincare range is, as you say, to explicitly use her own looks as evidence is not on..
Don't you get that 'cheek look' when you've had a botox session or 3?
Ah well, enough moaning, am off to bed.. Will probably dream about ****** Time Bomb now (or have a nightmare about Lulu) :sleepy:

All I know is Alison Young has burrowed her way so far up Lulu's ass she's gonna need cleats to claw back out!!

God it's sickening.:puke:

Just watching the 7am show.Does QVC and Lulu think we are stupid?Anyone with only half a brain could tell that she has had surgery and or cheek fillers and lip treatment.!!!!!!Ok,thats fine if thats what she wants,but to think we are all fool enough to think its all because of that skincare range.WE ARE NOT THAT STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iF WE COULD SEE A TAPE OF HER WHEN SHE WAS ON LAST WE WOULD SEE A VAST DIFFERENCE TO HOW SHE LOOKS NOW.Rant over!!!!!!!!

I can't watch anymore of Alison Young creeping around 'Loo' this and 'Loo' that.
She preaches about not going down the botox/surgery route then sucks up to Lulu:yawn2:

she looks like she has had even more work done she moves her lips in a funny fashion.
but look very carefully at her hair she has extensions put in to thicken it..
but its all down to her new hair care range.

OBVIOUSLY!!!!:sad:

I dare someone to complain to the ASA about false advertising of her products.:giggle:

Old Dr.Denese got a clap for doing that and disappeared back to QVC US never to been seen our side of the atlantic again.

yes i expect she has had alot done to those cheeks and the rest of her face, she doesnt 'look good for her age' beacause its so blatently ovious what she has done:puke::puke: .oh of cource its all down to her skincare range :yawn2: thats only been out for a few years so it can make all that difference then in 5 years or however long shes been flogging it, yeah right my bum can it :giggle: silly silly woman

she looks like she has had even more work done she moves her lips in a funny fashion.
but look very carefully at her hair she has extensions put in to thicken it..
but its all down to her new hair care range.

OBVIOUSLY!!!!:sad:

The Model's hair looked awful. The poor hairdresser was having to keep brushing it from side to side to make it look like it had volume. It still looked dreadful
Lulu's face has more volume than the model's hair.

Lula looks about 12 today. I hadn't really taken too much notice of her ever decreasing lines and wrinkles till now but you can't help but notice now. The womans' face is so pumped up it looks like it will explode. Her lips are strange too. Too much fillers in top lip me thinks.

Is anyone else shouting at AY , "Stop A*** licking lulu and ask her if she's had surgery"

Jesus I switched on the morning repeat and had to switch channels poste haste.... Gobby is so far up Lulus ar$e a phosphate enema wouldnt remove her :crap::crap::crap:

Yes Lulu looks good for 60 but no way has she not had surgery. Her top lip looked very puffy to me. All the pale lip gloss in the world won't hide lip fillers!!

I wish she'd just be honest and say that she's had work done.

Also, she really doesn't wear foundation..........????:wonder2:

Yes Lulu looks good for 60 but no way has she not had surgery. Her top lip looked very puffy to me. All the pale lip gloss in the world won't hide lip fillers!!

I wish she'd just be honest and say that she's had work done.

Also, she really doesn't wear foundation..........????:wonder2:

She'll say she doesn't wear foundatioun until she adds a foundation to her range then she'll say that's all she ever uses.

Latest posts

Back