Lulu

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think Lulu looks hideous and has obviously had extensive work done on her face so I have sent an Email to QVC expressing my opinions on this matter. I wait with baited breath for a reply.

I think Lulu looks hideous and has obviously had extensive work done on her face so I have sent an Email to QVC expressing my opinions on this matter. I wait with baited breath for a reply.

If they say anything, they may say that she's had things done in the past but that's all behind her now she has found the magic ingredient for her potions :rolleyes:

I am not at all interested in this tsv.I can't bear to watch lulu anyway and with AY its excruiating (sp).I've read prevoiusly in magazines that lulu has admitted to using botox and I think thats obvious.

My MIL is desperate for some of her stuff though.I did buy a try me for her - despite all the bad reviews - and it was terrible - I couldn't give as a present,as intended.However much my MIL wants it,I'm still not going to buy it for her,because I don't want to buy into lulu's fake brand - and IMO the reviews are terrible on the website.

oh dear me Lulu you big fibber!!
she looks like a bloomin hamster her cheeks are so full
and she really annoys me by breaking into a scottish accent every now and again when she's talking.......

Lulu has said that in the past she had botox but it didn't work for her and so she created her own range. Well, as I mentioned on here a few weeks ago when I'd seen her on Loose Women, she so obviously has had something done and I agree with the OP, how is she allowed to make false claims that the condition of her skin is ALL down to her skincare range?

Looking at her this afternoon, her face is so greasy and shiny looking and....she has just this second said that her skin colour is a better colour now. Well, I don't think so, she looks pale and waxy looking.

And what is it with this 'yaah' accent of hers? With the odd Scottish word thrown in. She is so false and annoying.

Oh and I've just heard AY call her Loo, like someone else mentioned.

Sheesh, the pair of them make me so mad.:devil: And I particularly can't stand Lulu!

oh dear me Lulu you big fibber!!
she looks like a bloomin hamster her cheeks are so full
and she really annoys me by breaking into a scottish accent every now and again when she's talking.......

Her accents as fake as the face!!

that top lip has got a mind of its own, do people seriously buy this crap believing theyll have skin like hers?i wish some one would put her head down the looloo

You lot are so mean and cynical. I've just flicked on to see what all the fuss is about and it's plain as plain to see that the poor woman has had a dreadful encounter with a swarm of killer bees. Have some sympathy please ladies! :giggle:

Just got in from a training course and put Qvc on and there was Lulu and A Y barking and braying at each other and all us poor fools that they think believe Lulu's extraordinary appearance is the result of her lotions and potions, aargah, A Y needs sat nav to find her way out of Lulu's a**e (perhaps they'll be doing one soon as a TSV!) and as for Lul's face, it's like a pool of semi solid tallow or a hallow'een pumpkin. Have read all the posts on this thread and to those suggesting calling in or going to the ASA i want to say ,go on I dare you!

Caught the 4pm show, well part of it.

Loved this one. Lulu talking about her new haircare range, the shampoo.

Lulu,"If it lathers well I wash once. But if it doesn't lather up I do it twice."

The lather or foam has nothing to do with how well a shampoo works. It is there because people think the more foam the better it is. Philip Kingsley and Denis from Ojon tell us this. Lulu you are a numpty and know nothing about the product you are selling.

Oh and the line filler thing.:headbang: She demo it on her hand and said you cannot see the line where I put the product(no idea of the name of it). Very true, what you could see quite clearly was this white residue where the product was. So you can have a wrinkle or a white mark seen from half way across the studio.

Just for contrast,i've just seen Honour Blackman on telly,she must be at least 900 years old,yet i've scarcely seen a better looking woman in my life!!!,..of any age,she is so beautiful I wanna puke!

I cant watch too much of Lulu, it just does my head in that she keeps saying people ask me how I look so young (I'm 60) and I say its these products she hasnt been using them for 40 years FFS!!! :headbang:

Did anyone else hear her in the repeat this morning on about paraffin wax and asked AY who has been a beauty therapist for 20+ years if she had ever had a paraffin wax treatment :rolleyes: I didnt catch what AY said but she did say something about being a beauty therapist - of course she has had a paraffin wax treatment :headbang:

Latest posts

Back