Lulu Timebomb TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Emmsies

Registered Shopper
Hey everyone
Just wondering if anybody has any info about the Lulu Timebomb TSV coming up at the end of the month?
Thanks loads
Emma :clapping:

Has anybody any news on this TSV? I am in desperate need for some new facial cream,

Thanks

I know where I would like to shove her timebomb:puke:

Sure she has had work done anyway. Her cheeks look strange like she has got two hamsters shoved in them & her mouth looks odd but then the amount of !**! that comes out of it thats hardly surprising.:mysmilie_460:

Of course she's had work done!

But that doesn't mean the Time Bomb stuff isn't good :thinking:

I've found out my day cream from ages ago and used it the last few days and it's fab - wish I could remember why I put it away and started on yet another brand now.....:taphead:

Lulu = Pain in the butt in my opinion

But Time Bomb = excellent skincare products (also in my opinion)

And I wouldn't deprive myself of good products just because some z-list 60's celeb was making money out of it.

Of course she's had work done!

But then surely that contravenes Trading Standards because she maintains that she has had NO work done & its all down to her skincare. She admits to having had Botox only:grin:

Beauty stuff

You have to hand it to the marketing peeps at QVC. The website may be sh*te at times and customer service a bit dire but they certainly know how to cram all the beauty products into one month -
Time Bomb - 31 July (well nearly August!)
Decleor 14 August
Elemis 29 August
Philosophy - 26 August
Gatineau mini series 18 - 20 August
There will also be Leighton Denny, Laura Geller and Mally TSVs all in August.

THey know that a lot of women will use certain products from certain ranges. I certainly do. I use Decleor Iris oil, I alternate between Gatineau/Decleor and Elemis cleansers.

For some August will be an expensive month.

I thought july was supposed to be beauty month!!!

The problem is, Lulu makes out that she looks the way she does because of her products.. When we all know she has botox, fillers, etc (you only have to see how different she looks at times)
Im not saying her range isn't any good though.. But she should not be allowed to state that her looks are all down to her skincare range, because thats complete boll**ks! :bandit:

I am certain she has had quite a bit of work done. She looks different from one TSV to another. Her cheeks look like she has cotton wool stuffed in them.

But, I have to admit to really liking her oil and day and night creams. I think they are lovely and I have dry skin that can start to peel if I buy something new, so I am always pleased to find something that's good and hydrating. I alternate between Lulu's, A'Kin and Alpha-H. (with a bit of Gatineau and Decleor now and again). Blimey, I think I have tried every skincare QVC do, now I come to think of it.

oooh thanks for finding that out Tabatha! :happy:...haven't tried to Hair Care products yet...my favourite item is the Night Cream boooooo
Not sure if I will order or not...hehe

Latest posts

Back