Lulu Time Bomb TSV 25th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There was a documentary about 'Lu' on BBC2 tonight. They showed a clip of her on QVC, it was a studio shot where they filmed from behind the cameramen so it was weird seeing it like that.

Thank you so much :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Pity it's got handcream in it - I was hoping for all skincare.

Just received an email confirming these will be the contents of the TSV:-

30ml Youth Explosion Day Serum which is NEW
45ml Glory Days Day Cream
125ml Take Off Time Cleansing Cream
150ml Supersized Hand To Hand Combat Hand Cream which is twice the size

Priced at £37 with a value of £93 but there is no mention of P&P

If anyone buys the set for the other products than I'd be happy to take the Hand Cream off you as I'd love to try it.

Alison's taking her dad to Strictly on Saturday. Really looking forward to an audience shot of AY in HD.

I have never bought any Lulu products before and really cant trust a word she says
but like BL would like to try the hand cream (am a bit of a freak when it comes to hand creams and hand washes)
Watched the repeat shows this morning and the hand cream was hardly mentioned apart from the fact that it was supersize

I think Looooooooo looked younger than Alison last night :grin: One positive thing about lulu is that her hair always looks fab.

Just been and checked out the TSV on the website...I'm dithering..! I'd prefer the skincare without the cleanser as I have my own tried & tested ones that I prefer to use, and could do without the silver bag too!

I think Looooooooo looked younger than Alison last night :grin: One positive thing about lulu is that her hair always looks fab.

Her personal hairdresser is part of her entourage that's why. Mine would look fab all the time if I had some bloke titivating it up every five minutes.

I thought that too!

I did giggle when Lulu said "they call me Dewy Louie"!
Does that make Alison Hughie?

Well I've decided to give this TSV a go using the EP's. Just two of the items add up to £37 on Amazon! Hopefully the Argan and Borage oils will do their thing......:cheeky:.....there's always the 30 day money back guarantee if they don't!

I would'nt go so far as to say "pretty" actually. She looks what she is - a 61 year old woman with no make up on !! And what was all that business with the base ball cap when dancing ? to hide her face I suppose. Ok, I'm critical, but I'm the same age and have grown up with her, and yet I'm still amazed how she has built a life long career on 2 hit records.

Hide the hair as there is no point having it done before you get to sweaty

I might try the Youth Juice if she wins Strictly - just to rub on my hips

There are other parts on me that I could rub it on if its that good to stop them aging :mysmilie_481:

I'm interested in the hand cream but I just can't bear her & won't fill her coffers.

There is someone selling the hand cream already for 21.99, even though they dont already have the product
Thats half the price of the TSV :cheeky:
I would be better buying it for the hand cream and selling the other items but am not that desperate for the hand cream, suppose I could buy it and try the other products - decisions, decisions :clock:

Latest posts

Back