Lulu Guinness TSV 2/5/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I went to Cheshire Oaks last week - I had a lovely time, although I am not sure my OH did!

It is huge now - and parking quite difficult in busy times. I did look in the window of the Lulu Guinness shop - there was a red quilted lips bag there for about £130.00, I think this may have been a Jenny? Anyway it did look nice, but I am more of a Kipling girl, so headed off to their outlet instead. Having said that there was nothing in there to tempt me, I thought for a Kipling outlet the prices were quite expensive.

Thanks for that Anna. I certainly wouldn't contemplate going on a weekend as I've heard it can be chaos, but as I work weekdays my opportunities to visit are limited. It's very much luck of the draw what you find at outlets isn't it? I live about an hour and a half away so a 3 hour round trip only to find nothing would be irritating. Next time I'm on annual leave I'll make a day out of it :)

I`m not a buyer can`t afford them for one but try to keep to very light weight bags anyway because of my health problem with joints, muscles and energy! I always get the impression she enjoys her on air stints and can sympathise if she has a condition that renders you out of action without much warning, it really is depressing!!

Well at least I am very happy with this TSV, I have ordered both the black and the red bags.

I already have two staffiano LG bags,1 from QVC and 1 from LG, and they look much better in real life than on the tv or web page.:mysmilie_14:

Hope you're happy with your purchases when they arrive :) I like the look of the Edie in saffiano leather but the review is less than complementary. I guess reviews will always vary due to personal preference won't they.

Well will Lulu's TSV be usurped by news of the arrival of a Princess? ( not suggesting that LG is in any way 'Royalty'!!! could that be treason?! but the way they talk about her you would think she was.) The TSV did look nice especially in the grey but I am not at all tempted, I don't mind spending money but I think these bags get a lot of hype and are not so 'special'.

Damn - wish I'd known about this!! Have just gone on waitlist for orange:-( Am also tempted by the grey. Ahh...here we go. I knew there was a reason I was staying away from this site and QVC!!! :giggle:

James Dyson has never appeared on Q with one of his vacs, sprinkling dust etc on a strip of carpet and sucking it up again.

Damn - wish I'd known about this!! Have just gone on waitlist for orange:-( Am also tempted by the grey. Ahh...here we go. I knew there was a reason I was staying away from this site and QVC!!! :giggle:

Hi MK! :hi: I was wondering where you'd got to!
I'm sure as with most Lulu TSVs it'll be back in a few weeks time at an introductory price.

Holding out for some OTOs later today as looks like the TSV will be all gone soon.

I am on wait list for orange too! I ordered the damson as its a much more useable colour for myself. but i do love the orange.

Lol..yes they are selling the previous TSV at introductory price.

I liked the orange but it sold out and i never go on waitlist.Saves me money. Im happy with my one LG. People are sending in pictures of their collections. In some cases they seem quite large .A lot of LG addicts out there.

Lol..yes they are selling the previous TSV at introductory price.

I liked the orange but it sold out and i never go on waitlist.Saves me money. Im happy with my one LG. People are sending in pictures of their collections. In some cases they seem quite large .A lot of LG addicts out there.

I won't send a photo in, but my collection could put most of theirs to shame... i need help lol

Hi all! I know, I've been such a good girl lately, and keeping busy to avoid watching Q and spending! I weirdly switched on just before I posted, I haven't had the tv on for weeks, and lo and behold....there was Julia and Nicola!! I am not overly keen on the Paula but I fell in love with the orange; especially after that brief summer we had where I was living in my orange wedges! I also bought an orange cardi a few days ago, it was meant to be!

The damson is very pretty too CMQ. I liked them all to be fair! I almost put the grey in my basket too but sense prevailed, and reminded me I have my mink Jenny for when I want grey/neutral (used it last few days funnily enough) and a gorgeous stone Orelly (is that what's it called, can't remember!) bag. I most definitely don't have orange.

I was thinking the same about my collection, as I bet a few of us on here were, hehe! I keep promising myself a shelf in my spare room to display them on, as I forget what I have when they're hidden away in their dust bags.

Has anyone had their tsv yet? Just had an email saying my Waitlist order is on the way. Yikes. Never thought this would happen. I treated myself to a black cherry Jenny in the meantime...oops.

Talking of Waitlist - wouldn't it be a good idea to email the customer informing them that the item is available, and giving them 24 hours to cancel? Just a thought. I am probably going to love my little orange bag!

Aw
Has anyone had their tsv yet? Just had an email saying my Waitlist order is on the way. Yikes. Never thought this would happen. I treated myself to a black cherry Jenny in the meantime...oops.

Talking of Waitlist - wouldn't it be a good idea to email the customer informing them that the item is available, and giving them 24 hours to cancel? Just a thought. I am probably going to love my little orange bag!

You have done well getting an item on Waitlist, that has only happened to me once and have now given up going on waitlist unless it is a tsv etc that I want to get at the price should it ever come back in stock, I don't think Q would want you to have time to change you mind and would prefer not to send you an email giving you a chance to cancel..

I hope you love your bag when it arrives, the reviews seem very mixed to say the least

It would be a very good idea to email the customer with time to cancel but its counter productive for Q.They want your cash.
This happened to me once ,I went on wait list and then after a few days thought I would cancel it,but then received an email saying it had been dispatched. Other items on wait list I forgot about and weeks went by ,then arrived with no email.

Nowadays I don't go on wait list. I think if i can forget about them ,i dont need them !

I liked the orange bag too......

Bag is absolutely gorgeous!! Apart from the stupid strap - grr! Can't see why people are moaning about it. But I guess people do....I love mine anyway! It's been out with me today and tonight - it's so dinky!

Latest posts

Back