Lulu Guinness TSV 2/5/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

well crap, i want it now and i like both colours in the photos so far, but i am interested to see the orange one.

Is orange going to be a popular colour for bags this year ? I ordered a bag in a sale a while ago ( not an LG ) thinking it was red ( it looked red ) because the colour was called Flame on the website but when it arrived it was orange. I got it for such a good sale price I didn`t bother returning it but haven`t used it yet.

The orange one in the trailer isn't the same. The TSV is the saffiano leather or whatever its called. The orange one is/was patent or polished leather. I think!!

LG doesn't usually do different leathers in the same bag on the same QVC item numbers.

Don't brain me if the TSV doesn't come in the orange :)

The orange one in the trailer isn't the same. The TSV is the saffiano leather or whatever its called. The orange one is/was patent or polished leather. I think!!

LG doesn't usually do different leathers in the same bag on the same QVC item numbers.

Don't brain me if the TSV doesn't come in the orange :)

i saw the orange one in the ad earlier and thought it did look like that special sort of lester used in the TSV, maybe my eyesight is going along with my hearing... uh oh

i saw the orange one in the ad earlier and thought it did look like that special sort of lester used in the TSV, maybe my eyesight is going along with my hearing... uh oh

Could just as easily be me that hasn't got it right. :)

On the subject of orange bags, I've just listed one on eBay as I have two (yes two!!) orange handbags lol. And I recently commented about orange working well with a navy outfit. Then said "but may be not orange shoes. Who has orange shoes. ?!" Then realised that would be me!! I have orange sandals!

I do like colour.

I don't particularly like the zip pull, it looks too big for the bag. If it had the normal simple Paula zip then I'd be interested.

Oh well never mind, money saved to spend on a different bag!

Does anyone else not think that "saffiano" leather is not nice?

It appears really plasticey to me? Not like real leather at all?

And I love LG and have 2 of her bags

Lozi

I don't like this new trend by LG of just stamping the name of the brand on the bag, rather than attaching by a metal tag IYSWIM?
Just looks like another cost cutting measure to me. Doesn't look like it will last very long before it wears off.
Is this a QVC Exclusive by any chance?

Lozi
I agree, just don't like the saffiano leather at all, if it had been in normal leather or patent, I would have really been tempted as I like the style of the bag, but I shall now been resisting this, I do like the airforce blue colour she currently has on her website, might go for something in that, hope we get some good OTOs

I don't like this new trend by LG of just stamping the name of the brand on the bag, rather than attaching by a metal tag IYSWIM?
Just looks like another cost cutting measure to me. Doesn't look like it will last very long before it wears off.
Is this a QVC Exclusive by any chance?

No she's doing it on her normal range too.

Lozi

I love it on the large bags that have more straight lines, but I'm not keen on it on the Paula with its curved lines, desn't look like real leather. I think Paula looks a lot better in smooth leather, like the ones for sale on Lulu's website.

I don't particularly like the zip pull, it looks too big for the bag. If it had the normal simple Paula zip then I'd be interested.

Oh well never mind, money saved to spend on a different bag!

I didn't like the zip pull either, nor the overly long zip - you'd think LG could put in a zip that was the correct length.

Any news on the price of the TSV and any OTO's tomorrow? I'm in a bit of a quandary as House of Fraser have a 20-30% off event on many Lulu Guinness bags, and I really fancy the Pixie, however I can guarantee if I buy it there'll be an OTO I really want tomorrow!

Any news on the price of the TSV and any OTO's tomorrow? I'm in a bit of a quandary as House of Fraser have a 20-30% off event on many Lulu Guinness bags, and I really fancy the Pixie, however I can guarantee if I buy it there'll be an OTO I really want tomorrow!

only OTO's will be is when the tsv is looking to sell out

There are a couple of Bargain Hunters on website

http://www.qvcuk.com/Lulu-Guinness-...tml?sc=AZMHS&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-45-_-126071
http://www.qvcuk.com/Lulu-Guinness-...tml?sc=AZMHS&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-38-_-113688

Latest posts

Back