Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The red and the stone Romilly and mink quilted lips purse showing again on Lulu's website.

Goodness, I phoned today about the red Romilly and was told there was none showing on system. Maybe I will get a replacement after all!! Oh dear, now ordered a purple Suzy also, although my mum did say she would buy that one if I got a replacement!!

Purple Patent Suzy was waiting on the doorstep when I got home from work - it is lovely. LG Patent bags are really nice.

Now I don't know which one to use tomorrow :happy:

Yes my purple Suzy was with my neighbour when i got home, never seen such a big box for a delivery but am chuffed with my first LG bag and can see what all the fuss is about now. Just dont know when to christen it and take it out, and what to wear with it, it is a great colour, not as bright as i feared it might be, and is so smart, glad i was lead astray now!
x

Yes my purple Suzy was with my neighbour when i got home, never seen such a big box for a delivery but am chuffed with my first LG bag and can see what all the fuss is about now. Just dont know when to christen it and take it out, and what to wear with it, it is a great colour, not as bright as i feared it might be, and is so smart, glad i was lead astray now!
x

Now you have got your first it won't be your last. I got 'talked' into buying my first one in the January LG Sale and am now hooked - you feel so special when you are carrying them and they just ooze quality. I have bought 3 in the July sale - told myself that I have three for the price of one. Now I have to start saving for next years January sale :wait:

Now you have got your first it won't be your last. I got 'talked' into buying my first one in the January LG Sale and am now hooked - you feel so special when you are carrying them and they just ooze quality. I have bought 3 in the July sale - told myself that I have three for the price of one. Now I have to start saving for next years January sale :wait:

Yes,I have decided to buy far less from Q and treat myself to the "odd" LG bag now and again, only when there is a sale on or i can get a bargain of course, i have my Black patent Jenny to arrive yet, i will have to find a special space to store them, I want to go down to London next and have a nose in her stores, perhaps all us LG fans (old and new) should all meet up one day armed with our current favourite bag in one of her stores, i am itching to know what the tsv will be, i do fancy a navy or red one next
x

I wonder how many people that buy these Lulu Guinness bags are also concerned about the bunny mark on their cosmetic products? So it's OK to rip a skin off an animal that had no say in the matter, turn it into a bag and sell it at a premium price? It seems a bit hypocritical to me that people would have no qualms about this, and then at the same time get all up in arms about a mascara being tested on a bunny rabbit! How many people buy Dennis Basso fake furs feeling all self-righteous that they are not wearing a product of animal cruelty, when in actual fact they are lining the pockets of someone who profiteers from animal cruelty on an industrial scale?
The world is so full of unintelligent people that just want to get on their soap box and promote their one angle that they haven't even thought through. It sickens me.

Hi,

I think we can safely ignore her.

Notice that the Sale link has gone from the website.

There isnt much left however - only 3 sale bags. I was kind of hoping they would be reduced even more *sighs hopefully*

Cheers,
karen

Hi,

I think we can safely ignore her.

Notice that the Sale link has gone from the website.

There isnt much left however - only 3 sale bags. I was kind of hoping they would be reduced even more *sighs hopefully*

Cheers,
karen

Behave now :p

Only 11 days to go :D

Ha ha!! ;)

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

My purple Suzy arrived yesterday too, it's gorgeous. May have to think twice about mum buying this one from me !!! Sorely tempted to keep them all!

My purple Suzy arrived yesterday too, it's gorgeous. May have to think twice about mum buying this one from me !!! Sorely tempted to keep them all!

Me too Bluebell. I ended up buying the red mid Ruby, which is stunning. Then I kept looking at the purple Suzy - how can one resist a bargain? - and thinking it would be too big for me, bought it for a friend for Christmas. Now it's come, I love the colour and I've been thinking of all the ways I can use it. :blush: I'm now wondering if there's something else she might like better! Yes, I'm sure she'd prefer jewellery, wouldn't she? :nod:

Oh my goodness have you seen the new bags in midnight blue!! They're beautiful, the large Jenny looks wonderful!!! Still waiting patiently on my large leather romilly from the sale.

Oh my goodness have you seen the new bags in midnight blue!! They're beautiful, the large Jenny looks wonderful!!! Still waiting patiently on my large
leather romilly from the sale.[/QUOTE.
Looks good,but is it actually navy blue,hard to see on my phone! I like the look of the Nicola too! So tempting,roll on the glorious 12th! X

The navy Jenny was on Q and it sold out instantly. It was absolutely stunning. A true midnight colour. Reminded me of my blue sandstone Lola Rose! Could have really done with a navy bag recently...but I think we may be in.luck on the 12th ;)

Hands up - who'll be staying up for the launch?! :p

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Latest posts

Back