Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am not sure about the TSV if that is what it is, i wonder how much it will be, any ideas? as a LG newbie i would not have a clue, i think i might prefer to have the Jenny in the midnight blue, that is lovely. hope it is on max EZ pay!

Same here. I reckon that bag could be nearing £300, maybe a £270 tsv price? Rough guess.

If no Jenny on easy pay then I am going to be content with my lot :D

May even try and throw something together tomorrow so I can use stud Wanda! I have a relatively quiet day, so she'll be in minimal use :p

Oh and I'm watching a kooky cat Wanda on ebay :confused:

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

If thats the tsv bag then it looks stunning...I really am loving her patent navy..... It looks right old fashioned, something my gran would have used, my mum has a black patent one that was her mums, i keep mean to get her to dig it out. She keeps it full of insurance policies and stuff lol, it must be about 50 yrs old.

Although i do like the old fashioned look of this, I think i too will save my pennies in the hope that a navy Jenny makes an appearance x

I think it looks lovely just my sort of bag as long as it fits on the shoulder or has a shoulder strap as well. I love the patent ones.

One small issue with the purple patent Suzy is that the mobile phone pocket is very small. Normally my iPhone 4 in the case will fit in easily in LG bags but on this bag it only goes in if I take it out of the case - which I am obviously not going to do each time. So if you have a bigger phone it might not fit at all. Still a lovely bag though. I will just have to put my phone in the purse pocket.

Those midnight navy colours do look very lovely, in each style and I can understand why you have fallen in love with them:happy:

LULU-0066-610-700-401.jpg
:heart:

LULU-0088-050-994-401.jpg

LULU-0088-179-994-401.jpg

Jesus Christ ladies, I've been reading this thread on & off for a couple of weeks now, I'm a 36 year old man, and even I want a patent LG bag now!!
You're all gonna have to stop posting threads or I can see me ordering the TSV just to stroke it when it gets delivered.

Jesus Christ ladies, I've been reading this thread on & off for a couple of weeks now, I'm a 36 year old man, and even I want a patent LG bag now!!
You're all gonna have to stop posting threads or I can see me ordering the TSV just to stroke it when it gets delivered.
:mysmilie_483: I burst out laughing when I read this!! To get the maximum benefit, you ought to order the quilted lips range, and you might even not send it back.

It really amused me as well,he has a point! I am not sure the Tsv will fit over the shoulder and that has put me off it,wished i had bought more in the sale now!!

Hi,

all the sale items are gone now :(

Just leaves QVC and Ebay to fuel our habits (and you really have to be careful on Ebay!).

Cheers,
karen

Now I'm in the tish. I want navy and I hate shoulder bags. Just as well I'm broke thanks to my car breaking down and I've got my Captain Sensible head on.

Suit you Sir. Ooh ;)

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I know a man who would have no issues with having a LG bag - but then he is a cross dresser LOL :nod:

Great post Mr Marple x

I have a huge bag collection but I've never been tempted by Lulu Guinness.

Forgive my impudence, but don't the patent LG bags look a teensy-weensy bit plastic-y? Or even very plastic-y ... especially considering the pricetag?

Come on, convince me!

I have a huge bag collection but I've never been tempted by Lulu Guinness.

Forgive my impudence, but don't the patent LG bags look a teensy-weensy bit plastic-y? Or even very plastic-y ... especially considering the pricetag?

Come on, convince me!

I don't need to convince anyone to like anything. I like it and that's all I care about ;)

People often say that they can't justify the money on a handbag and can't see what's so special about them. My response to this is something along the lines of us all being different and having different taste. I really don't give a rats arse if someone doesn't like me or something I own to be honest :D

I don't need to convince anyone to like anything. I like it and that's all I care about ;)

People often say that they can't justify the money on a handbag and can't see what's so special about them. My response to this is something along the lines of us all being different and having different taste. I really don't give a rats arse if someone doesn't like me or something I own to be honest :D

Crikey, you sound a bit defensive there! I was only asking if people agree they can look plastic-y, not saying justify your purchases!

Anything i should watch out for on Ebay? Dont want to be sold a dud! Ta,x

Hi,

just the usual when buying bags 2nd hand really.

Wear and tear / scratches / weird marks.

But my personal bugbear is smell. If a bag smells of someone elses make-up or perfume, it really puts me off.

Cheers,
karen

Crikey, you sound a bit defensive there! I was only asking if people agree they can look plastic-y, not saying justify your purchases!

Hi,

I think ALL patent looks like that.

But isnt it more accurate to say that plastic bags are designed to look like Patent?

(tho I will admit I'm not a huge fan of patent either. I prefer quilted leather).

Cheers,
karen

Hi,

I think ALL patent looks like that.

But isnt it more accurate to say that plastic bags are designed to look like Patent?

(tho I will admit I'm not a huge fan of patent either. I prefer quilted leather).

Cheers,
karen

Yes, that's true - actually patent and plastic can easily be confused. I have to say LG bags don't look cheap despite that. They appear to be well made. I can see why people collect them even if I wouldn't.

I haven't actually got any plain patent, my patent are quilted and are quite 'flat' rather than that shiny look.

Your post asked for people to convince you they don't look plasticy. Well, that's down to opinion surely? I wasn't having a go at you and I apologise if it came across that way. Maybe I read your post wrong? Who knows!

Ooh just realised I do have a red patent Anna. But again, this isn't the shiny patent I have seen in some of the purses. I once ordered a flat frame black patent purse and that was proper smooth, shiny patent. Mine are very far removed from this. :confused:

Latest posts

Back