Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can i ask where you keep them all?, they must take up a fair bit of room, and i would imagine you would not want them getting all squahed up! I might need to move if i buy anymore bags, but the Suzy is the first LG one i will have, can you take a photos of yours for us!!

Haha Pickle, forced confession!!

I keep some of mine on top of my wall of shoes. Others are in use or stored in my dressing room. Small ones hanging on my mirror, larger on the bottom of a hanging rail (also too many shoes and clothes!)

I may have to try and fit a shelving unit in somewhere if I carry on. Either that or move! I can't imagine where Pickle and Tash keep theirs!!
02792879-3af3-fdb1.jpg

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I have hooks on the inside of my wardrobe door that accounts for six. Then one of those sweater storage things you can hang on a wardrobe rail with two in each of the five "shelves". A few in a box under the bed and a few in the top of the wardrobe ... floor to ceiling type. Then one "in use" and one out on the low cupboard in the bedroom.

Ta dah!

I keep some of mine on top of my wall of shoes. Others are in use or stored in my dressing room. Small ones hanging on my mirror, larger on the bottom of a hanging rail (also too many shoes and clothes!)

I may have to try and fit a shelving unit in somewhere if I carry on. Either that or move! I can't imagine where Pickle and Tash keep theirs!!
02792879-3af3-fdb1.jpg

They look so good in that photo and the Jenny i could run away with! will have to get one one way or another!
Thanks

That's a seriously neat and good looking collection, Capirossi!

I have the equivalent of three double wardobes in our bedroom so the bigger ones are all in the cupboard storage above the clothes hanging area, the smaller ones (clutches & purses) are on shelves at one end of the wardrobe. They may be a little more squished than they should be but they ARE all in their dustbags!

I really must get them all out and photograph them, for insurance purposes if nothing else, and that will force me to take stock of what I could maybe sell and I could post some photos on here if pushed!

For now though, I feel suitably guilty.......:mysmilie_61:

02792879-3af3-fdb1.jpg

Capirossi you have a FAB collection. :mysmilie_467: It is so neat and organised. I have some stored on three shelves in my room and some in my childrens bedroom. I am running out of space. Hubby has very kindly given me his double wadrobe so I can put some in there. I have some Karen Millen ones and I bought 3 Bristol/Pippa bags in shark, nude and mint from Modalu but Lulu bags are my favourite. I really like the way you have organised your shoes. I hope you don't mind me asking where did you buy those storage boxes? I have lots of shoes and they are all over the place. I should take pictures of all my handbags for insurance purposes.

Can't wait for LG TSV and I must RESIST using the easy pay code to buy anymore handbags.

Last edited:
Capirossi you have a FAB collection. :mysmilie_467: It is so neat and organised. I have some stored on three shelves in my room and some in my childrens bedroom. I am running out of space. Hubby has very kindly given me his double wadrobe so I can put some in there. I have some Karen Millen ones and I bought 3 Bristol/Pippa bags in shark, nude and mint from Modalu but Lulu bags are my favourite. I really like the way you have organised your shoes. I hope you don't mind me asking where did you buy those storage boxes? I have lots of shoes and they are all over the place. I should take pictures of all my handbags for insurance purposes.

Can't wait for LG TSV and I must RESIST using the easy pay code to buy anymore handbags.

Thank you! It's only small, but I do love it! :sun:

Lol, sounds like you need an extra room for yours!! Yes, must resisit until the 12th. Who knows what's in store? I hate not knowing, I need to know!! :sweat:

Those boxes are from Vivaladiva.com. I think they're about £11 for 4? Hang on, will have a look :nod:

Oh, they don't seem to have them anymore :down: I have recently seen some in Home Bargains and Next though. They're so handy as you can see what's in them! In fact, I was sitting on the top of my stairs on the phone this morning and I happened to spot a pair I had totally forgotten about, so wore them out. I love re-discovering long-lost shoes!!

This is just one area of shoes :blush: The bottom of my wardrobe is filled with boots (all in these boxes too thankfully!) and I have a large plastic storage box in the cupboard under the stairs with numerous amounts of flip flops and chunky/practical winter boots :doh: Although in my defence, I haven't bought shoes this year I don't think, I've been too busy building up another collection.... :wonder:

Tashasaw, are you prepared to divulge how many you have?
Capirossi, wow gorgeous collection. The studded bags look even lovelier in your photos than they did on the LG website. Love the polka dot ones too. Stunning.

Last edited:
Thank you! It's only small, but I do love it! :sun:

Lol, sounds like you need an extra room for yours!! Yes, must resisit until the 12th. Who knows what's in store? I hate not knowing, I need to know!! :sweat:

Those boxes are from Vivaladiva.com. I think they're about £11 for 4? Hang on, will have a look :nod:

Oh, they don't seem to have them anymore :down: I have recently seen some in Home Bargains and Next though. They're so handy as you can see what's in them! In fact, I was sitting on the top of my stairs on the phone this morning and I happened to spot a pair I had totally forgotten about, so wore them out. I love re-discovering long-lost shoes!!

This is just one area of shoes :blush: The bottom of my wardrobe is filled with boots (all in these boxes too thankfully!) and I have a large plastic storage box in the cupboard under the stairs with numerous amounts of flip flops and chunky/practical winter boots :doh: Although in my defence, I haven't bought shoes this year I don't think, I've been too busy building up another collection.... :wonder:

Yes I do think we need more room. Youngest starts school in September so no more nursery fees that should free up cash to get a bigger place but then eldest goes to uni next year so things will still be tight. I showed hubby your collection and he was very impressed with how well your bags/shoes are organised.
Thanks for the tips, :flower: I will buy buy those boxes for my shoes. The more weight I seem to put on the more I seem to buy shoes and handbags. I usually buy my shoes in the sales. I am starting my diet tomorrow.

Wow what a stunning collection of bags. Am tempted to dip my toe in the water now!

Thank you! :D Yes, I think you should :p

Capirossi, wow gorgeous collection. The studded bags look even lovelier in your photos than they did on the LG website. Love the polka dot ones too. Stunning.

Thank you! Photos do not do the studded bags justice. You need to feel and smell the leather, ha ha! As for the polka dots, they're my fave ones just to grab when you haven't put much thought into it. I think I need the navy one to complete the dotty Franka collection though, he he!!

I would love to see everyone elses collections. Mine is only small, so even if you only have a couple, or 40 plus, post a pic up :D

Gorgeous collection Caipirossi. Great idea to have them all "on view". Makes it easy to change your bag whenever you wish.

Thanks Tink! Yes, I used to have them elsewhere in the bags but found I wasn't using them. This way I use one every day and therefore can justify better to myself the reason for buying more, lol :D

Bluebell I have approx 35 to 40 bags, a few makeup bags, 2 umbrellas, lipstick necklace, mobile phone holder and lip makeup compact mirror and a pair of slippers I bought from ebay. As you can now guess I am a LULU ADDICT.

The stud bag is really lovely, photos don't do it justice.

Capirossi you must get the navy polka dot to finish your Franka collection:nod:

Have managed to get the black patent Jenny on Ebay today,thats 2 LG bags in three days,hope i dont like the Tsv!! cant wait for them to arrive,x

Aww that's fab! You're going to adore it! Enjoy :D

Tash I think you're right on the navy. I'll have to keep an eye on ebay myself :p

I spoke to a really helpful lady in customer services today about my bag. She said that from the photo I sent in my email it was clearly faulty and just to return it. However, there are no replacement bags showing on their system at present. Rather than risk ending up with out one I think I will return it for a refund and have just ordered the purple Suzy instead. I didn't want to wait until after the sale ended to find out if they could get me another or not.

Does anyone have any idea yet on the TSV???

I haven't come across anything yet. Supercoolwillow may be able to have a look about a week before though. I'll ask him nicely, he he!

I spoke to a really helpful lady in customer services today about my bag. She said that from the photo I sent in my email it was clearly faulty and just to return it. However, there are no replacement bags showing on their system at present. Rather than risk ending up with out one I think I will return it for a refund and have just ordered the purple Suzy instead. I didn't want to wait until after the sale ended to find out if they could get me another or not.

Aww gutted :( I don't think I'd want to risk it either. Couldn't they tell you if they had a replacement in any of the stores?

I notice the sale is still on and the navy cut out Wanda has gone. I really do think there will be a navy option for the TSV as Nicola said they were only doing navy for Q, and look how quickly the Jenny and Franka went!

Latest posts

Back