Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh my God!!!! I need to get a second job....ive just had a look on the LG website...navy everywere, even a navy patent Pollyanna...im in love x

Hear hear, to it all!!!

Really really must get my arse into gear with my ebay ready stash. Even got a LG item going on! Makes sense. Out with old, in with the new :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Just had the August Newsletter from Le Q and there is a small picture of a Lulu bag on there... Looks very shiny...

Is it dark?! Could it be navy or midnight? Why haven't I had this newsletter?! Lol

Ladies I am having a sensible period. I am looking at my bags and thinking I don't want anymore. The red Franka is sitting on top of the box it came in :confused:

I have been using them for work recently but they're getting wrecked. I don't have much chance to use them otherwise, and now I'm just thinking it's silly to go on buying just for the sake of it.

Argh!! Let me see what the tsv is, then I'll reconsider, he he!!!

Last edited:
Posted this on the mally thread as well
I have never paid much attention to LG but I like the look of this one

Mally 18th August.jpg

Ladies I am having a sensible period. I am looking at my bags and thinking I don't want anymore. The red Franka is sitting on top of the box it came in :confused:

I have been using them for work recently but they're getting wrecked. I don't have much chance to use them otherwise, and now I'm just thinking it's silly to go on buying just for the sake of it.

Argh!! Let me see what the tsv is, then I'll reconsider, he he!!!

Aww, that's a bit sad Capirossi - I'm afraid I don't overly 'get' handbags but I s'pose there are only 3 main reasons to buy numerous expensive ones:
1. Just to collect & admire them on display.
2. To use only for 'special occasions'.
3. To use & enjoy every day.
As you don't seem to fit into no. 2, that only leaves the first & second option?

I know you say they're getting 'wrecked' using them for work but if you bought them to actually use & can afford to use them until, well, pretty much trashed I guess & have the money to buy the odd new one now & again, then I think you should carry on using them!

I don't know how many brand new saddles etc. I've bought or had made for the ponies over the years but after constant daily use (& the 'loving' attention of small, enthusiastic children! lol) over several years they sure as heck weren't worth anything like the *sob* hundreds I'd paid for them & some looked as though they'd been through a small war! lol

Unless incredibly rare or eye-wateringly expensive, I've always believed that stuff made to be used should be used, if that is what gives their owner more pleasure than gazing at them in a display cabinet! :nod:

Oh my my my that Lulu bag looks absolutely divine, and it looks like its
dark midnight navy, i think it"ll fly out, hopefully one to me he he

I definitely think you should use your lovely bags. They may not be pristine any more but they won't really be wrecked either unless you're swinging em from the rafters lol.

Your lovely studded bags will be chic and edgy for years. And once they get a bit worn they'll still be fantastic.

And there will be another one along to tempt you sooner rather than later.

I definitely think you should use your lovely bags. They may not be pristine any more but they won't really be wrecked either unless you're swinging em from the rafters lol.

Your lovely studded bags will be chic and edgy for years. And once they get a bit worn they'll still be fantastic.

And there will be another one along to tempt you sooner rather than later.

Hiya,

yes, I reckon you should use them!

I've only just put away my red leather ruthie, which I've used constantly since I bought it in the January Sale.

Its not pristine, but its still in good condition.

I love using them. Gives me an everyday happy smile :)

Cheers,
Karen

Posted this on the mally thread as well
I have never paid much attention to LG but I like the look of this one

View attachment 8069

Thank you for posting this. I didn't get the newsletter. :star: The bag is gorgeous and has my name on it. I hope this will be on easy pay.

Seeing this bag has lifted my mood as I am really upset. The Outnet have lost the red suzy bag and can't deliver it to me. :headbang: I had already planned the outfits I was going to wear with the bag. :sweat:

Thanks ladies for your words of support!! Ok, 'wrecked' is probably a slight exaggeration, haha! They're getting plenty of wear and tear. I'm in and out of my handbag every hour or so, and I feel like they will be ruined in no time :(

But I'm not the type to keep things for best either. Life's too short!! I think I will carry on using them for work, although finding the Franka a bit small. If there is a midnight Jenny on for the tsv shows I may have to get it and darn my conscious!!!

I have to say, while I love that bag that could possibly be the tsv, it's not me at all. I love it and respect it as LG bag, I just wouldn't use it! My money is safe then, until they wheel out the Jenny on easy pay then I will have another guilt attack!!

It's not even the money that's an issue for me, it's just having stuff that I don't use. *Note to self - use bags daily!!!*

I had the newsletter but didnt bother to read it. Till you pointed out there was a picture of the possible LG TSV. Went back and had a look - that bag looks really lush. I wasn't going to be tempted by the tsv which is why I bought 3 bags in the sale, but now I might be tempted :nod:

there doesn't seem to be too many Wanda designs - and I've just bought my first LG and it was the mink striped Wanda in the sale - but I would love more ! Are they discontinuing it ?

I am not sure about the TSV if that is what it is, i wonder how much it will be, any ideas? as a LG newbie i would not have a clue, i think i might prefer to have the Jenny in the midnight blue, that is lovely. hope it is on max EZ pay!

Latest posts

Back