Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My website changed from old to new, four times, and now i have the old one back for the past 4 days, its
far better. Sorry you girls having trouble :down:

Can anyone tell me WHAT is going on with QVC's website?! If I search on Lulu's name then I get something like 59 items, if I go to her name through the drop-down menus then I get 55. In both cases, some of the things are no longer available and NONE of the new stuff shown today shows up, including the TSV!!

I'm really fed up with this website now and thinking of contacting the CEO because it seems that customer service have washed their hands of it. OK, so I know I'm biased towards the LG aspects of it but even leaving that aside, it has definitely lost functionality since it changed. :headbang:

Just noticed that on OH laptop the old website appears and I can see all the LG bags. On the new one quite a few are don't appear. They should just bring back the old website.

Carmel? On with lg now, must be loaded, bought an lg bag for all of her bridesmaids. Dread to think what her total wedding cost was if she must have spent close to £1000 on bridesmaids gifts!

Carmel? On with lg now, must be loaded, bought an lg bag for all of her bridesmaids. Dread to think what her total wedding cost was if she must have spent close to £1000 on bridesmaids gifts!

Whaaaat?!!!

I reckon she means a zip top purse, around £52, as she was just on about using that awful typewriter thing as a clutch!!!

At least I hope that's what she means otherwise that is bordering on insanity :screwy:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Haha!! That was so funny. Lulu started to say you can look the tsv online then asked when it was released. Carmel said midnight and Lulu said she thought it was before!!! Someone has been reading this thread ;)

Maybe we'll have our navy patent Wanda afterall girls!!! :p

Still haven't gone for anything. Am back in sensible mode!

Stone gone, wish my website was up to it I'd look for a one time only.

Ets I still want the red Jenny, after all these years. I think I'll put some pennies aside and get it from her website. If this is the case, think Franka will go back!

Last edited:
Maybe she used her staff discount. I think she mentioned she got them the small anna bag.

That's still mental. The amount of money people waste on weddings astonishes me!! But each to their own...

That"s if you believe her. I heard her say she was going to buy them all diamoneek bracelets, as her husband to be bought her one, and she was going too get them all bracelets to match. I think they"d say anything to get a sale :thinking:

I doubt whether she would say on air that she had bought 4 small Anna bags for her bridesmaids if she didn't! Especially telling Lulu herself. She would easily be caught out (by bridesmaids, who would say, hey where is my bag?).

She is a complete pain in t'arse about her wedding, I thought she had stopped bringing it into the shows. Her anniversary must be coming up, so no doubt we will hear about romantic dinners/holiday abroad to celebrate one year of wedded bliss. Yawn.

I doubt whether she would say on air that she had bought 4 small Anna bags for her bridesmaids if she didn't! Especially telling Lulu herself. She would easily be caught out (by bridesmaids, who would say, hey where is my bag?).

She is a complete pain in t'arse about her wedding, I thought she had stopped bringing it into the shows. Her anniversary must be coming up, so no doubt we will hear about romantic dinners/holiday abroad to celebrate one year of wedded bliss. Yawn.

She said that she will put the pictures of her bridesmaids with the bag on her blog and Lulu also asked Carmel to send her the pictures. I guess we will have to wait and see if the pictures ever make it on her blog.

Haha!! That was so funny. Lulu started to say you can look the tsv online then asked when it was released. Carmel said midnight and Lulu said she thought it was before!!! Someone has been reading this thread ;)

Ets I still want the red Jenny, after all these years. I think I'll put some pennies aside and get it from her website. If this is the case, think Franka will go back!

I"ve checked on the old website and no sign of any OTO"S. I was hoping for some also, will keep checking and
report back he he

She said that she will put the pictures of her bridesmaids with the bag on her blog and Lulu also asked Carmel to send her the pictures. I guess we will have to wait and see if the pictures ever make it on her blog.

Well i could be wrong, did hear her say that about the bracelets, but she could have changed her
mind. A lot more expensive though. Wonder do they get discount, how can they if they ring in
like us etc. Sure Catherine ordered one on air, so would she not have waited to get the discount,
would have made more sense.. :thinking:

One of my work colleagues has a relative that works for QVC. He informed me that they get 20% staff discount and they have a staff shop which sells things at massively discounted prices.

One of my work colleagues has a relative that works for QVC. He informed me that they get 20% staff discount and they have a staff shop which sells things at massively discounted prices.

Jammy, wouldn"t it be great to work there. Would make quite a difference in the long term.

Lucky things :cash:

I could not agree with you more, the new website has been useless since it started and has not improved at all, i have sent them two scathing emails about it on their feedback questionnaire and surely am not the only one who has complained but they dont seem to have done anything about ity, it must be discouraging to use it, i hardly look on it now and found myself coming on here to see what people have to say about certain items i am interested in, they must be losing business over it as it is so hard now to find what you are looking for in comparison to the old site,a case of "it aint broke why fix it" IMO

Ah! I feel better for that - one lengthy email of complaint to the CEO re the new web-site sucessfully sent!! I listed about seven specific examples of problems that have affected me and urged him to give the matter his immediate attention because it was deterring otherwise loyal customers from shopping with his company. I also said that I viewed the change as a retrograde step.

Watch this space..........:happy:

Yes, I noted that! Wondered how many bridesmaids she had. Hadn't really seen Carmel presenting before but wasn't impressed, she made loads of mistakes!!

I heard that comment too Capirossi, she said "oh, so you can't get it before?" or something like that!
Hello Lulu, if you're reading this!! :happy:

Talking about website cock-ups - I just checked the 24 product review on the old qvc site as I have been out for a couple of hours and wanted to see if I had missed any good Lulu bags. There are NO LG shows on the list - all the shows are listed as Lulu's Timebomb even the midnight launch hour :wonder:

If you click on the ones that should be LG it brings up all the bags - SACK the IT department :happy:

Talking about website cock-ups - I just checked the 24 product review on the old qvc site as I have been out for a couple of hours and wanted to see if I had missed any good Lulu bags. There are NO LG shows on the list - all the shows are listed as Lulu's Timebomb even the midnight launch hour :wonder:

If you click on the ones that should be LG it brings up all the bags - SACK the IT department :happy:

Yes, I spotted that too, Rosey! You have to know when LG was on because it seems QVC IT can't tell one Lulu from another!!

It's a complete nightmare. I'm looking at other sites for my LG bags now!

Ah! I feel better for that - one lengthy email of complaint to the CEO re the new web-site sucessfully sent!! I listed about seven specific examples of problems that have affected me and urged him to give the matter his immediate attention because it was deterring otherwise loyal customers from shopping with his company. I also said that I viewed the change as a retrograde step.

Watch this space..........:happy:

WOW bet you feel better after that, you sound it. Keep us informed :happy:

Latest posts

Back