Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did I see a tote bag (world is your oyster) somewhere on oto? The easy pays have been poor this visit, but I don't mind as it's stopped me from spending and I've actually got around to my ebaying :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Did I see a tote bag (world is your oyster) somewhere on oto? The easy pays have been poor this visit, but I don't mind as it's stopped me from spending and I've actually got around to my ebaying :D

The world is your oyster is the bargain hunter http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.103283.html £174.24

Don't think it is much of a bargain as Lulu was selling it for approx £60 - £80 in her sale.

Hi,

I do really like the Nicola bag.

If Lulu does it in snakeskin I will be sorely tempted! :)

Cheers,
karen

They have changed the website now - 24 hour product review now has all the hours as Lulu Guinness and none as Lulu's Timebomb - IT department Really do need sacking :drunk:

Hi,

I do really like the Nicola bag.

If Lulu does it in snakeskin I will be sorely tempted! :)

Cheers,
karen

I know what you mean, I adore that Nicola bag! Much more my style than the TSV (not sure what that says about me!!). Could be my purchase when we go to London.........:happy:

Nicola for me too, I love it!! In black.

Disappointed with the OTO (and not only because I have it, haha!). They seem to be getting rid of old stock, but they should have pulled out some serious stops to compete with the sales. The pd Franka has been on ep for a while, why not tonight? Doesn't make sense.

Haha!! That was so funny. Lulu started to say you can look the tsv online then asked when it was released. Carmel said midnight and Lulu said she thought it was before!!! Someone has been reading this thread ;)

Maybe we'll have our navy patent Wanda afterall girls!!! :p

Still haven't gone for anything. Am back in sensible mode!

Stone gone, wish my website was up to it I'd look for a one time only.

Ets I still want the red Jenny, after all these years. I think I'll put some pennies aside and get it from her website. If this is the case, think Franka will go back!

When I was researching the Jenny before buying the navy one (sorry to keep rubbing it in!), I found a website with a red and a stone Jenny for £220 down from £275, might be worth giving them a call - the stone one is referred to as the large Jenny, the red one isn't, but they're both the same price so assume they're the same size although there are no measurements given. They've got other LG items reduced, though not as extensively as LG direct sale prices.

http://thestrawberryfox.com/index.php?route=product/product&filter_name=jenny&product_id=183

When I was researching the Jenny before buying the navy one (sorry to keep rubbing it in!), I found a website with a red and a stone Jenny for £220 down from £275, might be worth giving them a call - the stone one is referred to as the large Jenny, the red one isn't, but they're both the same price so assume they're the same size although there are no measurements given. They've got other LG items reduced, though not as extensively as LG direct sale prices.

http://thestrawberryfox.com/index.php?route=product/product&filter_name=jenny&product_id=183

Oh wow, thanks for this!! They have the small and large bifold wallets for £100 and £120 :D

Ok, confession time :D

Who's bought what?!

I was really good all day.

Until 8.45 when Pipa's incessant squeezing of the sumptuous squishy nappa lips Wanda had me jumping on my mouse!! And guess what colour I went for? Pink :eek: of all the colours I said is not me...!!!

I have 3 LG black bags, one stone and in stone polka dot, so thought I'd go for something different!

I fully intend to hate it and send it back under DSR of course...:rolleyes:

Who's bought what?!

Until 8.45 when Pipa's incessant squeezing of the sumptuous squishy nappa lips Wanda had me jumping on my mouse!! And guess what colour I went for? Pink :eek: of all the colours I said is not me...!!!

I have 3 LG black bags, one stone and in stone polka dot, so thought I'd go for something different!

I have only ordered the navy TSV on waitlist. If it doesn't grab me I will send it back and go for the navy pollyanna. My head is telling me to just hold out and wait for the next LG sale to come.

I like the raspberry wanda. I think it will look really good with black, navy.

Who's bought what?!

That was the only bag I lusted after all day! It is Gorgeous !! The pink was just Soooo lush. Love it and I'm sure you will too. I couldn't buy though, I've just got my bill in from the Lulu sale.

Didn't buy anything in the end, though I did have the quilted lips wanda in and out my basket in either the mink or raspberry, several times.

I see there's another pink franka appeared on ebay.

Well done to all who didn't buy!!!

I should have gone for the mink earlier on, but have reasoned that I will have to use my other makes of bag when I want brown/tan. The raspberry is not me at all, but it does look lovely and it can't harm to see it in the flesh can it?!

Still think today was disappointing and the website was shocking. At one point it brought up only 24 LG items!! I hope Pickles email puts a rocket up their backside. I once complained to the ceo and they were great. Fingers crossed :cool:

Well done to all who didn't buy!!!

I should have gone for the mink earlier on, but have reasoned that I will have to use my other makes of bag when I want brown/tan. The raspberry is not me at all, but it does look lovely and it can't harm to see it in the flesh can it?!

Still think today was disappointing and the website was shocking. At one point it brought up only 24 LG items!! I hope Pickles email puts a rocket up their backside. I once complained to the ceo and they were great. Fingers crossed :cool:

I bought nowt, skint, middle of the month he he. And after seeing the sale i thought the prices were
bad. I like the annabelle, 4 easy pays, and nearlly gave in, but thought of 3 more payments of
£65 to pay. And ive 2 wanda bags not even out of the packets. When i get hold of my son i"m going
to get him to help me sell them on e bay. Thats the plan. What will we all talk aboout now, i enjoyed
the crack, as we say in Belfast. Barbs

I bought nowt, skint, middle of the month he he. And after seeing the sale i thought the prices were
bad. I like the annabelle, 4 easy pays, and nearlly gave in, but thought of 3 more payments of
£65 to pay. And ive 2 wanda bags not even out of the packets. When i get hold of my son i"m going
to get him to help me sell them on e bay. Thats the plan. What will we all talk aboout now, i enjoyed
the crack, as we say in Belfast. Barbs

You may want to mention them in this thread Barbs. Be a darn sight easier than ebay. Just a thought.

Didn't realise you were in Belfast! I lived near Coleraine for a spell and used to venture into Belfast for house parties!!

Oh I'm sure we'll find some way of keeping this thread alive!! Maybe we can turn it into a 'spotted' thread!!

I saw someone a few months ago with the faux patent red Wanda that I returned :banghead: and still love to this day! I was talking to my learner at the time though so couldn't go on to her, even though I was dying to!

That's my only 'spotted' in Wales so far. Doesn't say much for us Taffs does it?! Ha ha!

Latest posts

Back